Life behind the curtain:

We walk in and we get greeted by mom. Mom smiles and pulls us all in a hug "I missed you guys" moms smiles and pulls us all in another big hug, "we missed you too mom" we say. "come join me for breakfast" she smiles we nod and walk to the dining room, we sit, and talk about the trip "Philip how is June?" She asks "she good" he smiles "I miss her! And Henry how is Alex?" She winks "he is good" I smile "and how are you guys?" She asks "well someone try's to ruin our relationship but we're good" I smile "will they visit soon?" She ask "hopefully" we say. After eating I walk to my room while the rest stay down. I unpack and put clothes in the dirty bin and go down to wash, "Henry we have maids to do that" grandpa sighs "well I wanted to" I say  he sighs again and walk away. I get it in the laundry room and start my laundry, I get a call from Alex.
Henry: miss me already?
Alex: yes
Henry: hi love, how are you?
Alex: I don't know I am about to go to a meeting soon.
Henry: oh okay, we'll be safe alright
Alex: thank you darling, how are you doing
Henry: I am hanging in there
Alex: call me if you need anything
Henry: I will.
Alex: have you ate?
Henry: Yes.
Alex: That's good love.
Henry: make sure it eat as well. Don't get caught up with work Mr. Claremont Diaz
Alex: I won't Mr. Fox I promise
Henry: Alexxxx
Alex: what
Henry: nothing
Alex: I know you like it
Henry: stopppp
Alex: alright well I have to go sadly. I love you and I will call you later
Henry: Okayy bye be safe.
Alex: bye love, love you and thank you
Henry: love you more
Alex: think that's up for debate
———————————————————————-
I smile and put turn on the washer, and head back to my room. I am mid from the stairs when mom sees and and asks "Hey will you join us for a ride around the yards?" mom asks "I am alright" I say and go upstairs, Philip and Bea follow me "put your shoes on we're going out" Philip says from behind "where?" I ask "somewhere you Bea and me come on, I know you don't want to be here so let's go out" Phi smiles "are you sure I don't want to be burden" I sigh "your not. Come on hurry" he says and I nod. I go to my room and change. I am wearing some jeans and Alex's shirt, I put on some dunks that Alex got me for my birthday. And I go downstairs. "Where are you guys going?" Grandpa ask "we're going out" Phi says "I didn't say you can go" grandpa grows "well I didn't think we needed your permission. We're old enough" Philip fights back, we stand by the stairs for Bea. She goes downstairs after 30 minutes I hold my hand out to for her she smiles and takes it, "bye mom" she smiles "bye babys have a good one" she yells. "I can drive" Bea says "NO" we yell she rolls her eyes and laughs I open the door for her and then close it "Henry, you know where have a royal dinner right?" Phi says "what really? When?" I ask "it's in a few weeks, I already told Alex." He winks and I smile "thanks" I smile "Hen but shall I say grandpa has you a date I overheard" Bea says "WHAT WHO?" I ask turning around to face Bea "no idea but he has you a date" she says "don't tell him anything. Let him do what he wants and beside you are going to have Alex there, you don't have to pay mine to him" Phi says "I mean yeah but what if grandpa wants me to stay with this girl" I say "it's not a girl it's a boy" Bea speaks. I groan "fucking hell" I yell "Hen you will get out of this shit hole soon I promise" Philip say "how?" I ask "I am looking at places in DC or New York for us and grandpa can't say shit" Phi says "ooo I would love to live in New York" Bea screams, "I don't know" I say. Something else came in my mind, "wait Bea what café does this guy work in" I smirk "what? What guy?" Phi asks "I am talking to this guys and he works at a cafe. OH ITS RIGHT THERE" she giggles "pull over I want to meet this guy" I say "me too. I want to know this mystery man that has captured my sister's heart " Phi smirks and I nod.  "Noo alright come on" she says. We get out and walk in, he immediately see Bea and smiles wide "hello! Welcome, how many?" He ask "three" I say "alright right this way" he smiles "can I get you guys anything to drink?" He ask "can we have some time please?" Phil smile and he nods and walks off "he nice" Philip says "I agree. I love how happy he got to happy to see you" I say Bea is blushing "alright enough! What do you guys want to drink?" Bea asks "oo I want to try there boba" I say "oh it's so good Hen" she yells "really? You know I love my boba" I say "yes! The iced coffee with boba is so good" she smile "alright I will get that then" I say "make that two" Phi says "make it three" she says and walks away. He goes right up to her and starts talking to her "oh here go give her my card" Phi says and I nod, I hear them talking about the trip and how they missed each other. "Hen this is Matthew! Matthew this Henry my older brother" she smiles "hello Matthew it's nice to meet you" I smile "it's my pleasure" he smiles "so what would you guys like to drink?" He smiles "my regular three of them" Bea smiles "okay" he says "how much?" I ask "oh no don't worry it's on the house your royal highness" he smiles "no come on how much? And please just call me Henry" I say "no really it's me" he says "oh are you sure?" I ask "yeah of course. Don't worry, I will have your drinks shortly" he smiles. I walk back "how much?" Philip asks "he didn't let me pay" I say his eyes widen "really? Wow he must really like Bea then" he say and I nod. I turn to look at Bea they seem really happy. "Hey Alex said to text him back" Philip says "god he rips the whole world just to get a message to me" I laugh "he is in love" Philip laughs "I am just perfect" I smirk and Philip escape a giggle.