Jealous:

We all met up in the lobby to go eat some breakfast, we found a table and all sat together June sat next to Philip and Nora sat next to June while Bea sat cross from Nora and then it's Henry and Me and Pez next to Bea.
We all ordered pancakes bacon like normal people, we enjoyed our breakfast till I noticed a man looking at me and it was Miguel (Miguel is a political reporter who Alex had a make out session with once at a campaign in a hot tub) "Alex, love you alright?" Henry asked "yes!" I laughed it off, I could care less about him he just better not mess with Henry or else he will rip him into pieces cause no will mess with Henry and he will make sure of that.
"Well we have two day here why don't we go golfing?" June asks "ooo yes that sounds fun!!" Everyone yells "Alex,Henry would you like to come or do you guys want to do your own thing?" Philip asks "I would like to go" we say. "perfect! Let's go get changed" Bea yells and followed by a big loud laugh from Nora. "We will meet in the lobby in an hour?" Pez asks "yeah!" We say and go get dressed. Me and Henry shower together and got ready and dressed side by side.
June's pov:
I am sharing rooms with Philip Bea and Nora and Pez have there own room. We all sing yell together while we get dressed, "hey when do you guys think Alex and Hen will tell the public they have been together?" Bea asks "to be honest I think very soon, I know Alex is tired of hiding Hen and wants to tell them Henry is his and will always be his, but I also think people are onto them I saw Miguel Ramos while eating breakfast" June replies "do you think Alex saw?" Bea asks
"definitely I saw him freeze but Henry asked him if he was alright and he calmed down but he knows he is hear" June adds on "fuck I hope that bastard doesn't mess with Henry" Philip says "oh trust me love Alex would not let him lay a finger on him" June reply's "hellooo? Oh Hii Alex yes we are almost done oh okay we will be right there" Bea says on the phone "Alex says him and Henry are ready they are in Pez and Nora's room" Bea adds "okay let's go" Philip says.
Henry's pov
"Oh look who showed up" I laugh "oh you bastard!" Bra shouts and I just die of laughter "alright alright I apologize" I laughed.
We walked out and head to the car till someone stops and hops in and it's Miguel Ramos,
I froze I couldn't breathe for a second and he noticed so he smirked at me "would you guys mind if I join y'all?" He asked "uhh" they say "why not" I say breaking the silence everyone turns out looks at me like I am stupid but I didn't know what to say "thank you Henry that is kind of you" he grins "uh yes" I fake smile. "Will you be alright love?"
Alex asks "yeah I will I promise" I say "let me if you need a break or if you want to leave" he adds "darling I will be fine" I smile, we sing and laugh all the way there and once we do we make our way to the golf course to start our game. "Philip why don't you go and show everyone how bad you are" I giggle "oh shut up, I am good at this" he pouts "alright alright we will see" I say standing next to Alex, his hand slide to my waist and I smile. "AHH NO WHY" Philip screams and I die "didn't I tell you" I laugh "let's see you then" Philip remarks "alright I will say I am not as good" I remark "your good at everything you got this" Alex screams "Why thank you Alexander" I giggle and I do make it in to hole "YESS! HELL YEAH WHOOO" I scream and Phi pouts crying in June arms.
"I told you you go baby" Alex laughs "why thank you darling" I bow, "uh Miguel why don't you go" I say "oh alright, uh Alex could you help me?" He smirks and my face harness "uh I don't know myself" he give a fake laugh "oh come on show me" he remarks "I can't sorry" Alex says.
"Alright I got this then" he say and hits the ball like a pro but misses "ahh" we say he looks at me hardness his face "Bea your next" I say "what why me?" "go Bea" I laugh "alright fine" she cry. She hits it and she gets it in the hole "OMG I DID IT!!" She screams "yeah you did" I laugh "Alex?" I say "I don't even know what to do" he laughs "oh darling don't worry I will show you" I say "okay good" he laughs I help him hold it right and then I let go and hits the ball he makes it in
"oh god Alex I didn't think you will make it" June says "you try you fucker" he pouts "I will" she say and she does try but misses "AHHH I AM THE DOG" he laughs "Alex don't be rude to your sister" I hit his chest "Pez you go" Nora says "I am good at this so I know I will make it" he grins but doesn't make it in
"GOD NOOO" he yells and we laugh Nora goes and make it and laughs at Pez right after. We head to the next one Miguel walks by me and whispers "I don't know what you and Alex have but I will make sure he is mine" he smirks and walks away.