Royal Dinner:

We wake up around 10:40. The dinner starts at 3:20 but we must be there before, "Alex" I whisper I run my fingers through his curls "what" he groans "wake up, everyone is up already up" I whisper he shakes his head and hold on my waist tighter.
"Well if you won't I will" I say trying to get up "no stay in bed with me" Alex whispers "no let go" I laugh "just five minutes" he say I give up I lay back down and run my fingers through his curls again "are you scared?" He asks "why?" I question "for the dinner" he says and gets up and sits "I don't know, I never had a royal dinner after coming out. And on top of it I have a date" I sigh "so your scared people will judge?" He asks "these are royal people, people with a big image" I say locking eye contact with Alex "baby you will be fine" he says "are you?" I say "oh I am shitting bricks" he says I laugh "I was scared for my first royal wedding what is the difference" he says I shrug "you have me" I whisper.
Alex smiles, he grabs his phone to look at the time "holy shit it's 11:00" Alex says, "see this is your fault" I yell "what how?" He fake cry's "Alex you made me lay in bed with you for more then five minutes" I fight, "bullshit, you could've pushed me away" he frowns "whatever I am going to shower" I say pulling from Alex he was quick he grab my thigh and throw me on top of him. I am now sitting on his lap "ALEXX" I groan "you're not mad at me right?" He frowns. I am about to say no till I have the need to fuck with him "yes" I say folding my arms
and looking away, he squeezes my ass "ah fuck" I say letting a moan escape my mouth he smirks "you still mad or shall I fuck you till you beg me not to" he smirks again "no I ah I was messing with you" I gasp he lets go and pulls me in a deep kiss "good" he grins, I get off and walk to the bathroom, I turn on the water to my liking and get undressed and get in the shower. I rinse my body in the mid warm and cold water, I fall in a deep thinking I didn't notice Alex joined me "you alright?" He says I jump "I am sorry I didn't mean to scare you" Alex says rubbing my arms up and down I give him a slight nod and grab the shampoo and put it on my hair.
Alex has his own routine cause of his curls I rinse the shampoo off and start washing my body, Alex is looking at my every move like a hawk.
Once I finish shampooing my body I rinse it under the water, I do a few things before I get out Alex grabs my neck and pulls me in a kiss "I know your scared but I am here" he whispers under the kiss I smile wide, "thank you" I say pulling him in another kiss our kiss goes deep and full of lust quick "a-Alex" I gasp his hand goes to the towel on my waist and drops it pulling me in the shower he grabs my waist and pulls my against the wall "you look amazing" he whispers "I think I need to fuck you like it" Alex whispers kissing my neck "A-Alex" I gasp "what Baby, tell me" he mumbles under my neck "Alex we have 1 hour" I moan "then let's do this" he smirks "no Alex grandpa will be upset" I gasp "you want too" he smirks "god yes if we didn't have this then yes but not now" I say "you owe me after" Alex whispered "y-yes" I moan "your being a tease" I groan "but you love it"
he say cupping my manhood I moan "A-Alex" I gasp I pull him away and get out before I get any harder from what I am. I grab my towel put it around my waist, I go to the bed and try to calm down Alex comes in the room with a towel around his waist after 15 minutes.
I go grab my clothes and change, "once you finish changing we can go" I say "you're not hungry?" He asks "you know I can go a whole two days without eating" I say "are you hungry?" I ask "uh yeah" he laughs "once we get there I can go to the cafe for you" I smile, he shakes his head. "How the hell am I going to eat if your not fuck no" Alex fights. Before I can say something I get a phone call
Hello?
Hen where are you grandpa is getting upset
Beatrice we will be there soon.
Hurry please, he might slap you.
He won't Bea I will be there soon.
"Alex are you ready?" I ask he nods "okay um grab your hair things and I will grab our suits" I say and he nods. We get our things and get a cab "where to?" "Kingston palace" I say he nods we get there in 30 minutes, once we walk in Bea comes "good thing you're here" she hugs us both "how mad?" I ask "very, let me put these in your room" she says "where is he?" I ask "office" she adds and walks away "let me go talk to him" I say "let me go with you" Alex whispers I nod and walk to his office I knock on the door "come in!" He yells I open the door "look who finally joined us" he growls "I am sorry we slept in" I whisper "Henry you don't sleep in for this shit this is important" he yells
"I never knew about this you never told me I would've warn myself and get myself together" I yell back "so this is my fault? That bullshit" he yells again "that is not bullshit. We slept in and we slept in that is not our faults" I yell he laughs "I wish you weren't my fucking grandson" he yells I freeze tears coming from my eyes "ah just in time" he say I turn back and see Anthony "Henry meet your date, you will stay with him" grandpa smirks "no. I will NOT stay with him" I growl "come on Henry" Anthology says trying to grab my hand till I slap him  "don't touch me" I yell he is about to slap me before Alex grabs his hand and twists him arm to his back Anthony yelps in pain. "don't you dare touch him" Alex yells "I will be staying with Alex and Alex only fuck this date you have because I won't be with him.
So you can stuck him up your ass" I say and walk out, Alex runs after me. He knows tears run are running down my face.
"Hey breathe" he whispers "I fucking hate him" I say "I know baby I know" Alex says pulling me in a tight hug tears roll down my face he pulls me away and wipes them with his thumbs "don't cry baby he is not worth it" he says kissing my temple I smile as he pulls me back in a hug "if I wasn't here right now what would you be doing?" He asks
"most likely doing something I shouldn't " I say he tenses up "don't feel bad" I whisper "I can't help only feeling my heart break" he says "I have you now and that's all I want" I say I hear his heartbeat and it's thumping. "Alex what time is it?" I ask "it's 12:32" he says "we must go to the ball room" I say he nods he wraps his arm around my shoulder before I take him to the ballroom we find everyone there "my babys" Ellen yells I smile "hi" I say she goes to hug us "Alex he is cold" Ellen says "I am alright" I say Alex pulls away unzips his sweater and puts him sweater around me I mouth thank you. "What are you guys doing?" I ask "they are practicing how to dance" Ellen winks "ohh" I say "Hen come I need a partner" Bea says I nod "I will be back" I smile.
Alex's POV:
"You guys alright?" Mom asks "why wouldn't we?" She says "grandpa" she whispers. I sigh and look at Henry "he's good" I smile "he is" mom smiles looking at me. "I love how you look at him. It's just full of love" she smiles "well guess what the prince of Wales has me on my knees mom. I am deeply in love with Henry" I smile, Henry shots a glance at me and smiles. "HENRY YOU MESSED UP" Bea yells "sorry I blame ALEX" he yells back he laughs Bea shakes her head before they start dancing again Philip and June are also dancing together. I smile
"stop looking at them" mom laughs "can't" I smile. "You love Henry that much" she laughs "mom you ever felt like your whole heart explodes just by seeing the one you love smile or laugh" I say not ripping my eyes off from Henry "of course baby. I once got that feeling with your dad but then we started fighting a lot and we split" she sighs "but it's not like that with you guys" she says "well we fight but about his health but always talk it out after" I say facing my mom "honey try to be gentle with him" she says "mom I know but he can be so stubborn.
But I love love his stubborn ass" I laugh "I truly see you guys being together" she smiles "I do too, I don't want anyone else but Henry" I smile Bea and Henry come up to us "hi Alex" she smiles "hey bug" I repay the smile Henry goes to my side and lays his head on my shoulder and I wrap my arm around his waist. "I will wash your sweater" he whispers "don't worry about it" I say kissing his temple "Henry take Alex and I take Ellen" Bea jumps Henry nods "you want to learn" he winks "I suck at this" I chuckle "give it a shot" Henry shrugs "fine" I laugh Henry takes off my sweater puts it on the chair grab my hand and takes me to the dance floor.
"Just follow my lead" Henry says I nod Philip changes the song more romantic Henry shots a glance at him "BEST WAY TO LEARN" he yells "noo that's more steps" Henry yells back Henry starts by pulling me to his side and to my other side, and spin.
*just saying I am going by from what I seen in shows I don't know any of this 😭*
He grabs hands with Bea and Philip and lets go and spins us around and go where Bea was. We do the same thing we did first "your doing good" Henry smiles "I am only doing it cause my royal highness asked me too" I wink Henry goes red "thank you" Henry whispers "don't" I say he smiles and we go the same thing over again. The song stops, Henry is smiling "thank you" he whispers "anything for his majesty" I wink he rolls his eyes "Henry dance with Ellen" Bea says he nods and they switch.
They play the same song again "I am sure you got this right?"
Bea asks "I think" I laugh. "Well hello there" Bea winks "Heyy" I say "how are you doing?" She laughs "I am good how are you?" I ask "I am good, what do you think about Matthew?" "Uh he is okay. I like him, just not too sure" I say "feels like I have three big brothers" she laughs "well you kinda do. You don't have a many people to look after you. Henry can but also needs someone to look after him too, Philip could but doesn't say something most of the time.
So I am here to protect you and your family in any need" I smile "thank you. You don't know what your family did for us, thank you" she smiles "of course" I say kissing her temple "in coming" she whispers she moves and Henry comes my way "hello" he winks "oh hello there" I smirk "Heyy" he smiles.
"Hello everyone" his grandpa yells we stop and look at him "hello grandpa" Philip says "I wanted to see you guys dance continue" he says "Anthony why don't you join Henry" he smirks "not happening" Henry says "Henry will you stop being a pain in the ass for one fucking day" he yells "I have no idea who you think you are but you don't talk to Henry that way" I yell "Alex don't" mom says "what and let him talk to MY boyfriend like that" I yell "listen you little shit I am the king.
And I talk to this shit head how ever the fuck I want" he yells "no you don't. I don't give a fuck who you are, no one fucking likes you anymore. And as long as Henry is with me you will not talk to him like that" I yell. "Henry you either tell his man to respect me or the hell out of this palace" he says and walks off. Henry grip tightness around my arm "hey you okay?" I whisper "Alex take me outside" he whispers I nod I hold his hand and bring him outside "calm down it's okay" "I hate him" he yells he sits on a bench and tears fall down his face "Alex I don't want to be here anymore" he whispers
"come with me" I say he look at me in the eyes "leave this fucked up palace and come with me" I say holding his hands tighter "we are not married yet. We can't" he whispers "fuck then let's get married" I say he shakes his head "no I want to do it right, and not put pressure on you" he sniffs "Henry, baby. Not once do you put pressure on me, I want to call you mine by law. Let me do it" I say "Alex" he whispers "you wouldn't care" he says. "I just want to call you my husband" I say he smiles "you know how to make me smile even when I can't" he says
"it's my job to make you smile" I say tears coming in my eyes. I see Henry smiles while tears roll down his faces and laughs "let's get married" he smiles I pull him in a kiss "I knew I would need this" I say and pull out the rings Henry gasps "Alex where did you get these" Henry says "ALEXX WHERE DID YOU GET THESE" he yells once I show him the rings "Shaan gave them to me. I looked at them the other day and they both have our names" I smile Henry starts crying "fuck these are beautiful" he cry's he grabs a ring and look to see which one says Alex "here this one has your name" He says I grab it and put it one his ring finger, he looks at the ring and smiles he grabs my face and pulls me in a deep kiss "fuck I love you I love you I love you" Henry whispers between each kiss "I love you more your royal highness" I laugh he smiles.
He grabs the ring the say his name and puts it on my ring finger, "I must thank Shaan" he laughs.
"Definitely" I say "HEY WERE GOING TO GET READY WILL YOU GUYS GET READY SOON?" Philip yells "we will be right there" Henry yells "let's go" Henry smiles and I nod I wrap my hand around his shoulder and walk back inside "what were you guys doing?" Mom asks "we were talking" I wink "mom you know that apartment we were talking about" I say she nods "I think I might get it" I say she freezes "what why?" She smiles "well I need a place for me and Henry" I say she gasps "you're moving to DC" she yells "yeah" he smiles "wait why?"June asks "uhh" Henry laughs "Henry and I are getting married" I say they scream loud "oh god I am so happy for you guys" They cry "MOM HENRY IS ENGAGED" Philip yells we hear a door open and running she comes running down the stairs in heels and dress "you guys are what" she yells "we are getting married" Henry smiles "oh my baby's" she cry's and pulls us both in a hug.
"So your moving to DC" she asks and Henry nods "oh my baby" she cry's I let Henry and his mom get his moment and I go to my mom "I am so happy for you" she cry's "thank you" I say "congratulations Alex" June whispers "so when wedding planning start?" Our moms asks "well we thought just going to court and get married when we go back" I say "NO! Henry is becoming my son we must do it right" mom yells "mommm" I groan "yes Alex I agree with your mom. We plan the wedding" Catherine yells "OH YESS" mom screams "oh god" Henry mumbles "what's is all this GO GET READY" his majesty yells "oh dad we just got better new- DONT don't tell him. Me and Alex will tell him go get dressed" Henry sighs they nod and leave "what is it Henry" he sighs "you can't get mad and you can't do anything about it" Henry he sighs but nods. He grabs my hand and squeezes it "grandpa me and Alex are engaged" Henry says Anthony eyes widen "your what" he growls "you can't say nothing. You deal with it you just to accept" Henry says "your on your own" he says and walks off "that went okay" Henry says "yeah it did" I whisper "well let's go" Henry says I nod we go to his room,
"Alright I will shower first you take forever" Henry suggests "fine" I groan I grab his waist "but don't take forever your fiancé is going to miss you" I whisper "yes Mr. Claremont Diaz I will be fast we don't have a lot of time either" Henry says and runs to the shower. He doesn't take a while he walks out "all yours" he smiles "thank you" I wink.
Henry's POV:
I quickly shower and then get dressed it's 2:30, we're going to be late but oh well. I put on the suit and do my hair, I put my cologne on and wait for Alex. Alex comes out and his hair is done "god damn it Henry you look" Alex groans "enough the sex talk and get dressed we have to go" I say "alright alright" Alex sighs and puts his suit on, he doesn't take a while. He puts his watch bracelet, and his ring on. "Ready?" He smiles "ready" I smile back "oh wait I for my cologne" he screams I groan "Alexxx" I yell he quickly puts it on and we walk out.
Yes we put on deodorant.
———————————————————————
That's all for this chapter I hope you guys enjoy 💗 I would also love to say thank you for all the reads I truly appreciate it 💗