New Years Party:

ALEX POV:

I wake up like at 5:30. I let Henry sleep some more, I kiss him on the cheek and put my hoodie on and go to the bathroom I see big purple marks on my neck I smile at myself, and brush my teeth and wash my face. I go to the kitchen see my mother and June they smile and then look at my neck "oh god Alex" mom says June smirks "mom please don't say anything" I beg she nods but smiles "so June told me how you think about marrying Henry" she screams I blush "June! I wanted to tell her" I say she shrugs "wow so you truly feel forever about him" moms says and I smile "of course I do! Henry is the man I love and I will never love anyone like I love Henry. I need Henry in life, or else I die ma. No in hell I could see life without Henry by my side" I say my moms eyes are getting watery "that beautiful baby, but you know being with Henry has a lot of hard paths" mom say I nod "I know. But that's the whole point. It's like what Bea said if you love Henry then you got to love all of him, the happy Henry. The sad Henry, angry Henry. And mom I love it all, I want to be then he comes crying to about his bad day the one to hold him when he can't sleep or when had a bad nightmare about his grandpa. I want to be the one watching him get ready in the morning, I want to be the one he can count on ma. I want to be that person, I want to be the one everyone talks about when they talk about how beautiful Henry and his lover are, I want to be there for Henry. I want to be the one holding me in my arms while he crying because he tried to self harm again I want to be the one who hands him his pills every day and night and hold him till he sleep, I want to be the one he wakes up to in his kitchen or when he opens his eyes" I say they are crying June comes to my side "Alex and we support you, we are happy for you guys. I am so happy for you" she cry's "and I am happy too. I am finally fucking happy I don't want to lose the happiness I found with Henry I won't lose Henry again" I say and they cry harder. Henry comes down I run to his way "what's wrong baby?" I ask his eyes are red "I couldn't sleep once you I left so I come down and heard what you said" he cry's and I pull him in a hug "it's okay" I say rubbing his back "did you m-mean it?" He sniffs I smile and sit him on my lap "baby I meant every word" I say and he cry's even more. They were melted by this. I hold him and let him cry "Alex I love you so much Alex you don't know how much I don't deserve you" he says my eyes water and I smile "hey of course you deserve me, no one else deserves my love but you" I smile "I love you, I love i love you I love you I love you I love you I love you" Henry whispers "love you more baby" I kiss his temple and wipe his tears. My mom and June left cause the party decorator is here but kissed us both before leaving. I am still here hugging Henry and couldn't wish nothing for more. "Alex you really meant all that? Even my self harm and my bad dreams and when I can't sleep" he say "of course baby! I want to be the one you run to saying I am think about and I don't want to do it again. Or crying waking me up because you have a bad nightmare and having me hold you till you go back to sleep" I say I want to be the one who is there for all of it" I say. Henry cry's even more. Henry stops crying after 40 minutes, his eyes are super puffy and red I hand him eyes drops and told me after to put his face in cold water. I make him breakfast and give him a cup of tea "thank you" he smiles "of course! I will wait for you to eat and then we can go help" I say and he nods "how are you feeling?" I ask "sore" he says I laugh and he hits my chest "Alex that's all your fault" he pouts "hey I didn't ride my dick did I" I smirk and Henry turns red he smacks my chest and eats I laugh and make myself a coffee. "Morning " Bea say "morning bug" Henry says "hi Bea would you like some breakfast?" I ask "no I am alright I don't eat breakfast when I wake up" she says and I nod "we're is Ellen and June?" Bea ask "in the room with the decorator" I say she nods kisses us and leaves. "Alex should we go help?" Henry says "I mean do you feel better?" I ask he nods and smiles. "Can you walk" I smirk "oh my bloody god" he blushes "yes I can walk Alex" he blushes "alright alright, but I wouldn't dance tonight I would try to save those legs for tonight" I wink he turns more red then ever. We head to the dance room, "ah great your here" Ellen says "what's wrong?" I ask "where do you think I should put this?" Ellen asks "that would look lovely in the corner" Henry suggests Ellen looks and the corner and smiles "oh my god I love you" she moans and kisses him. He smiles, we get balloons put them in a balloon arch "No Alex not like that" June yells "here let me do it, you go do something else" Henry kiss my temple and takes the balloons from hands and out them on. I help my mom put a banner up, "June does that look straight?" Mom asks "yeah" June say. We did a bit more before the decorators do the rest, it's 2:40 everyone starts coming like around 6 or 8 so we have a lot of time to waste. Well me and Henry. All us boys go for a run while the girls spend three hours in a fucking chair getting hair and makeup done. Dad and Pez didn't come so Henry, Philip, and Me going on a run. "Alex Philip stop racing" Henry screams "no can do brother, I must win tour husband" Philip yells back I blush "your damn right i am his husband which is why I should win" I say Henry runs faster and wins us both. We freeze and star crying "oh god" he laughs, "Henry I was suppose to win" I pout. He goes to my side and laughs "sorry but I couldn't deal with you guys whining about who wins" Henry marks "alright alright we're done racing" Philip says "yeah we are" I say "go-oh god" Henry says before we start racing again. Henry is tired of our shit, I can see from my back people are taking pictures and asking questions. Henry looks uncomfortable I run back I pick him up and walk away "sorry but Henry is very uncomfortable and I would appreciate if you leave us alone" I say "Alex do you plan on proposing to Henry?" A man ask I just walk away, "hey we should get back, I just got a text from June saying people started arriving early" Henry says "alright let's go" I say Philip nods we all run back.
Once we get to The White House and June was right they came early. We passed by then and run upstairs. The girls and Pez were ready but not us, Henry and I shower quickly. We pick something out I am wearing some dress pants with a plan black shirt Henry is wearing some dress pants and a plan white long sleeve. "Oh god I am in love with you even more" I say Henry blushes "thank you baby, so do you" Henry says I pull him by the waist and pull him in a kiss a long passionate kiss Henry is smiling "Alex we have go, we're already late" He moans "come on, a we will be qiuck" I say I life him by his thighs and carry him to the dresser I kiss his neck "ugh Alex" he moans "Alex Henry come on" Mom yells Henry pushes me and jumps off. And goes the dresser and opens the door "we're ready" Henry says "Henry love make sure to cover the hickey" Ellen says Henry's eyes go wide and run to a mirror "OH MY GOD ALEX" Henry screams I shrug "alright well no time to cover let's go" Mom says pulling us out. We head downstairs and go into the room, the first thin people see is his hickeys and mine from yesterday and they are smirking at us. I hold his hand and we walk to find June and the rest but they are all dancing "you want to dance baby?" I ask "why don't we get a drink first" Henry says I nod and we go to the bar. Didn't realize I was sitting next to Miguel and Anthony on his side. "Hello what could I get you guys?" The bartender asks "um a cocktail" Henry says "I will do the same, thank you" I say he nods and leaves "hey did I tell you?" I ask Henry looks at me confused "what?" I go to his ear and whisper "this is the same day we became you know" I wink he smiles "it was the best day of my life" he smiles I smile wide. We get ours drinks "cheers" Henry says "cheers baby" I say and drink my cocktail "Alex would you run for president?" Henry asks "I don't know. I wanted to so bad but now I don't know if I want that" I say "why not" he takes another sip "I don't know I feel like it isn't my definition of happiness anymore. I thought being president would make so happy but now that I actually found happiness with the man I love I feel like I don't have to" I say "Alex you know you can still run for president" he say "yeah I know but that would mean so much work so in meetings and hardly be able to be with you. And that's not what I want. I don't want what my parents had" I say "oh I see" Henry says I nod "yeah" I say he holds my hand "hey do what your heart desires, just remember I support for it all" he kisses me and finishes his drink "thank you" I say "of course" he smiles.
He waits for me to finish my drink and we go to the dance floor.
HENRY POV:
"I am tired I am going to sit" I say "I will go with you" Alex's says "no it's alright, you have fun" I say "no it's okay, I will come with" Alex's says. I nod we go sit with Ellen and his dad "well hey there my baby's" Ellen says "hello" we says sitting I lay myself at Alex's chest ready to go to sleep but couldn't "tired?" Ellen asks I nod and she laughs "you want me to take you be bed?" Alex's asks "no!" I whisper scream he laughs and kisses my hand "alright but tell me if your tired okay baby" he and I nod Nora comes "hey where oh come on Henry" she pulls me to the dance floor "come on he's tired" Alex yells "you just need a shot" Nora says "I could use one" I laugh "here" Nora say giving me a shot "thank you" I say I drink it in one go "oh fuck" I yell she grins and starts dancing and I join her after June comes and Philip and we all dance together "HENRY GO GRT ALEX" Nora screams I nod we were on the other side of the room and they were at the end I was walking and Anthony came up to "hey Henry" he screams "hi" I say "where Alex?" He asks "with his mom" I say "ah wanna dance" he asks "no thank you, I am going to get him now" I smile "ah come on one dance" he says grabbing my hand "I said no" I threaten "come on" he smirks "no!" I scream "heyyy Henry you wanna dance" this girl asks I nod she takes my hand and we dance wait for him to leave "I overheard your conversation and I been there before" she says "thank you" I smile "yeah of course! Looking for Alex?" She says I nod "ah I think he is right here! Also may I say you guys so cute" she smiles and walks away I turn around and he is right there "hey" I say he looks at me and smiles "hey baby I was looking for you" he says holding on to my waist "welp here I am" I smile "you wanna go outside?" He asks and I nod he grabs my hand tightly so we don't lose each other and make our way outside.
We go where we first kissed. We like to call it our spot, well cause it is. "I still can't believe I am here with someone I thought I would never be with" Henry says "hey well I never thought I would get with my enemy but look at me I am with him and happily in love" he says I turn around and go in between his leg and have my back facing him as he wraps his hands on my waist and kisses my head ever once and then "hey what time is it??" I ask he pulls his phone out and shows me his phone it's 7;56 "oh my god it's still too early" I moan "yup" he laughs "wait can I see your phone again" I say he hands me his phone. His wallpaper is me "you still kept this picture?!?" I ask "yeah? I like this picture it's my favorite one" he says "Alexxx I look horrible in this picture" I cry "no you don't baby you look amazing" he kisses my temple "no I look horrible" I cry he laughs "well I think it looks cute so" he shrugs "see mine is better" I say I take my phone out and show him my phone "it's alright" he shrugs