Hell:

⚠️ Warning: there will abuse yelling and depression please read at your own risk.

Henry's POV:
Once we arrived to the palace grandpa runs out and slaps me right when I entered. Philip grabbed him and pulled him "What in the hell are you doing" he yells mom comes running out "what's going on?" She asks "your fucking dad just slap your son" Bea says "DAD! Why in the hell would you slap my son" she yells "HIS DUMB ASS TOLD THE MEDIA HE IS WITH ALEX" he screams "I told you I wasn't going to hide it anymore" I say he grabs me by the arm and pulls me into his office and they come running behind us but closes the door before they can come in.
"WHY HENRY" he screams "I won't HIDE THE MAN I LOVE" I say earning another slap and this time his ring hit my face and I hiss "why won't you let me be happy" I cry he laughs "please you don't deserve to be happy" he laughs again and I sob. I always cried every time someone yelled at me I was so sensitive to it.
"You are such a dumb ass I FUCKING HATE YOU" he screams "then just FUCKING KILL ME" I scream and I get a slap on my face again and it's hard makes me weak and I fall he kicks  me and goes to my level grabs me by the hair and slaps me again and again till I don't react he just kicks me again and again till Philip breaks the door and throws him off, I lay there in a ball weak and shocked. I want Alex but don't want to put him in danger "SOMEONE CALL THE DOCTOR NOW" Philip screams and Bea runs mom is on the phone it's Alex "Alex! you need to come to London my dad is something bad to Henry and he needs you" I feel him yell at someone and says he has to go. Bea comes to me crying "Alex will be here I promise" she says Philip and a guard pick me up and carry me to my room while my mom is hitting my grandpa and yelling at him.

Alex POV:
I am in a meeting when I got a call from Henry's mom I stop it and answer
Hello?
Alex! You need to come to London uh my dad did something to Henry
He did what I am on my way.
I got to go I say to the people in the room and I hang up.
June comes running to me and telling me I can't leave "what the hell do you mean you got to go" June says "June I have no time to explain" I say grabbing my suitcase and put anything I can find in there "YOUR NOT LEAVING" June yells "AND WHAT LET HENRY GRANDPA KILL HIM" I scream and she freezes "w-what" she says "YES JUNE HIS GRANDPA TRIED TO HURT HIM WELL HE DID SO MOVE" I yell "Alex your too nervous you can leave tomorrow" she says "I CANT JUNE HENRY IS HURT AND HE NEEDS ME THERE I AM NOT WAITING" I scream mom comes in "what the hell is all this screaming" she says "honey you alright why are you crying and so worked up" "mom I am sorry but I need to go to London" I sod "you just saw Henry" she questions "MOM HENRY JUST GOT BEAT BY HIS GRANDPA I AM NOT STAYING HERE WAITING TO HEAR SHIT I AM GOING" I say and leave. I take a private jet no time to book a flight I need to go now.
Henry POV:
They clean my wounds the doctor said I will be alright. They try to give me food but I can't take it, I don't want to eat and when I do I can't help but throw up "Alex is almost here Henry" Bea says and I look at her and cry "No No he can't be here I don't want grandpa to do something to him" I sod "he won't I promise" Bea says. Bea lays in bed with me till she gets a call from Alex saying he is here I want to go but she won't let me.
Alex's POV: I texted Bea that I am here and she comes running down "how is he" I ask "he is not alright he won't talk he won't look at you and most definitely he want eat" Bea says.
Her grandpa comes running down towards me "grandpa don't" Bea yells he slaps me "YOU RUINED MY FUCKING FAMILY" he yells and Henry comes from the hall he is limping and bruised everywhere and it pisses me off "I RUINED YOUR FAMILY YOU TRIED TO KILL YOUR GRAND CHILD" I yell he looks back and tells Henry to go back upstairs "you I tried to kill your grandchild" I yell I push him "Alex stop please" Henry cry's "come here I need you" he sod I stop and push him with my arm and walk to Henry till he grabs my hand to stop me but I pull back "DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME, I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD YOU WILL REGRET HURTING HENRY" I yell I hug Henry and he just cry's and I mean sob in my arms. "He hasn't moved from bed or sleeps, if I knew Alex could help I would have had him here before I knew it" mom says "please mom, you were never the mom Henry needed" Philip says "you were never there when Henry tried to kill himself so please shut it" Philip says and walks off. I could hear them and it makes me mad, I pick Henry up and take him to his room and lay him in bed and I join in after I hug him and he cry's "what happened?" I ask "he lost it Alex, he never did this before I never saw him this angry" he cry's "it's my fault I tested him and I poke him and he loses it and beat me till I shut the fuck up" he sobs. It absolutely breaks me to hear how bad everyone treats Henry, Henry is the most sweet and selfless person you will ever meet who will forever put people before him and protect anyone even his heart can't do it himself. Henry is amazing I don't get why people break his heart by treating him like this.
Henry just cry's till he fall asleep he is snoring which means he hasn't been getting any sleep. I make him comfortable and go to there grandpa's office. "Talk" I say "what" he ask "you fucking heard me talk!" I scream Philip comes in and closes the door he try to gets me to leave but can't stop me.
He grins and starts talking "how much?" He asks "what" I say "how much for you to leave Henry" he say "I don't NEED YIYR FUCKING MONEY POPS" I yell "Alex" Philip says "I want to know why you hurt Henry so much" I yell back "he is a disappoint to this family" he says and I slap him "HENRY IS NO DISAPPOINT YOUR THE FUCKING WORSE MISTAKES LONDON COUDL HAVE AS A KING YOU ARE A CHEATER AND AN ABUSER" I scream "don't test me boy" he says "guess what I am, you mess with Henry I make sure I make your life a LIVING FUCKING HELL AND THAT I PROMISE" I say and walk out and go to Henry's room and and sleep on a couch with next to his bed.
Hello
How is he?
Ah uh not so great he is bruised everywhere has a cut on his face and a big bruise on my face as well
Should we fight over there too?
No! This is our problem and I want to fix it
Alright just keep us updated.
"A-Alex" Henry says "yes baby, I am right here don't worry I won't leave you" I say "Alex you should go home, you shouldn't be here" Henry remarks "what no, I am not leaving you" I claim "Alex please, you can't be here" He cry's "Henry I won't leave you so your grandpa can take advantage of you again and try to hurt you" I yell "A-Alex please" Henry says "no I don't want him here, you take this asshole with you" his grandpa yells I look back and see how serious he is and Henry is just crying "I want both of gone by tomorrow" he says and leaves Henry is sobbing I go to his side and hold him "why why does this happen to me why does everyone have to hate me s much" he sobs "they are just jealous of how happy you are" I say I have no fucking idea to say anyone. I can't even imagine how someone could do this to there grandson "Alex take me home with you" he breaks me from my thoughts "what?" I say "he doesn't want me here so I must go" he says "okay" I whisper and kiss him.
Next morning I help him pack all his things things and then I pack mine, I talked to his mom and Phi and most importantly Bea they all agree it's for the best. They come help with the bags and I carry Henry, he is wearing a grey hoodie that is mine and some sweatpants that are grey as well I am carrying him cause he can't walk go yet and he doesn't want people he is his big bruise on his face. "Hen love you, please call me for anything" Bea cry's and he nods "bye Bea, I will and please call me if anything happens" he whispers "bye Alex take care of him for me" she sods "I won't let anything touch him" I say I kiss her on her forehead and let go "bye little brother, I love you be safe" Phi says "I will" Henry cry's and he hugs his mother "bye baby" she says "bye mom" he says I say my goodbye to Philip and his mother and I pick up Henry again and carry him to the car "Alex please take care of him" Philip says I smile "I will always protect him even if it's mean I have to die wouldn't think twice before dying for him" I smile and go in after. We go the the private air line of Wales I carry him again and help him up I sit him next to me and he looks at me and I look back I smile "thank you" he says "of course darling" I kiss him forehead and he kisses me again but on the lips it's slow but full of love we break and smile. We fall asleep the whole plane ride, Henry hasn't been getting sleep and well I would stay awake to make sure his grandpa doesn't try to do something. We get off the Plane and Zhara mom and June and there already Zahara try to tell what happened when I was gone but didn't care. Mom comes to me and Henry and hugs Henry and then June has him "I am so sorry Henry" she cry's "it's alright it's all worth it" he says "your home now baby" mom says he smile's it's his real smile he looks at me and his eye sparkles I smile and pick him up and take him to the car. We get to the White House and so many people are there and cameras flashing I make sure Henry if covering his face good and I carry him the all screen and try to get close to to me but the all push them off I go inside and I let him go to look around he looked comfortable. "What do you think?" I ask "it's lovely, very grateful for you guys" he says I smile I carry him and bring to my room. "Alex I can't sleep in here I must respect your mum" he says and say time she walks in with blankets and other things "it's okay, you need him" she says she hugs him "I am so sorry baby, I can't believe anyone could do that if you can't have a family with them then consider us as family because we are family" she kisses him and pulls me out "Alex what your doing is beautiful but this can put us into danger" mom says "mom I you are already the president and I am sorry but if Henry isn't here his grandpa can do it again and I won't let that happen" I say and walk in again Henry is laying down eyes red I hurry and run to him "what's wrong" I say "nothing just I feel bad leaving Ohio and Bea and I feel like I shouldn't be here" he sods "no baby you always belong here, your welcome here" I say he looks at me and clings to me the rest of the day.