New start:

I will keep Alex and Henry engaged for a while. They won't get married till close to the end 🤗
————————————————————————
We get up early to pack Henry's last of belongings. Then get ready for our flight, "hey Alex have you seen my toothbrush?" Henry asks "uh I think we packed it" I say Henry lets out a sigh and goes to get it and walks back to the bathroom, "I put you out a hoodie which is the one I brought you and your sweat pants on the bed" I say "thank you" Henry smiles "okay well I am going to put these in the car you finish getting ready we got to leave soon" I smile and he nods. I grab the bags and walk out the room "Mr. Claremont Diaz let me help you with that" Shaan smile "no it's alright" I say but grabs a bag either way.
"So are you happy taking Henry with you?" Shaan asks I smile "I have been dreaming about this day for so long.
I hated leaving Henry here knowing he wasn't safe here, knowing how he would get hit or yelled at for one little thing he did wrong. I always wanted to take him home with me since the beginning" I say "yeah I am glad you are taking him home" Shaan smiles "it's all I wanted" I reply "but Alex you must promise me will take care of him. Henry is truly something and has a big meaning for me you must and promise me to take care of him" Shaan says putting in the bag "Shaan you really think I would hurt him when all I want for him is to be safe happy.
I would never" I whisper "good" he replies "you kid I want to talk to you" "yes your majesty talk to me" I say "Shaan leave" he says "sir but- LEAVE" he yells "it's okay go" I smile h
Shaan nods and leaves "if you take him that means you can never bring him back. And you must never invite to your wedding or anything" he whispers "I am so sorry but I never said we were I am here to take Henry forever and care for him because someone couldn't but don't worry I will never  invite you to our wedding or any event that has to do with us" I smile and walk off "Alex?"
Henry yells "yes?" I ask "we're is David" Henry questions "he is sleeping with June don't worry" I say "I am sorry I am just super stressed" Henry sighs I pick Henry up and sit him on a table "you have nothing to be stressed about" I whisper "I just don't want nothing to happen to Bea or Philip" Henry sighs "nothing will happen to them I promise" I say and he nods "thank you" Henry whispers I nod and pull him in a kiss Henry gasps "Alex" he whispers "yes?" I mumble moving my lips to his neck.
"We have to go" he groans "it will quick" I mumble Henry breathes go hard "DIAZZ WE HAVE TO GO" mom yells Henry pushes me away and jumps off "do I look fine?" He breathes "yes you look amazing" I smile "you are a fucking devil" he says I laugh "well guess what you love this devil and well you are going to marry this devil so you love it" I laugh "I guess I go" Henry chuckles I smile and give him one last kiss. "come on my future husband we must leave" I wink he smiles and grabs my hand "took you guys long enough come on" mom sighs "morning Ellen"
Henry smiles "morning baby" she smiles back "aw my baby" Catherine pouts pulling Henry in a hug they all have him, "okay I got to go" he sniffs "we will miss you" Bea sobs "hey call me if anything" Henry whispers and they nod they hug one last time and we leave "god it feels so sad leaving them" Henry says "sweet heart they will be fine" mom smiles "I know I just don't like leaving them behind" he says "your not it's best for your health" I whisper. We get to the airport quite soon, and head to the plane "Alex are you finally taking Henry home" a man yells I look and smile "hell yeah" I scream Henry laughs and waves "come on boys" mom says we nod and walk in the plane.
June sits next to my mother and I of course sit next to Henry. "God I am tired" Henry sighs "sleep baby you hardly got any sleep" I say "I know I just couldn't sleep" he pouts "then use this time and sleep love" I say he nods and rest his head on my shoulder, I kiss his temple and open my laptop.
"Hey Alex it's March 3 what are we doing for Henry?" June asks "you know what I wanted to take him on a trip party's aren't his thing" I say "what really?" Mom asks and I nod "I mean he likes them but not like that he would rather stay at home" I say mom opens her mouth "so where?" She asks "he always wanted to go to Paris so maybe Paris" I say "I was going to do l a whole family trip" I say she smiles "I am working on it already the trip is four days so we leave the 12th and come back the 15 and before we leave I am taking him on a date" I wink "okay if it's a family trip like me clear my schedule for those days" mom says and I nod "yeah you guys are coming, his mom of course Bea and Philip of course.
Bea is bringing Matthew. And Nora and Pez are going I told dad but don't know if he is going" I say she nods "hotels?" June asks "yeah hotels next is Disney, cause I am taking them to Disney" I wink June screams "hell yeah" she yells "be quiet Henry is asleep" I say she mouths sorry.