Chapter-6

Ruhi was shocked to see the man in front of her eyes ...she was not able to believe her eyes she was seeing him after 5 years .....it was not expected to meet and that too in a place having crowds of thousands ...the person walked in with Janhvi and Abhi and approached Rishi and her
She came out of shock with the over-enthusiastic voice of his little brother Abhi who ran and hugged Rishi ...she looked at them and then at the person...

The person greeting her -"Hello Dr.Kapoor....it feels so good to meet you I haven't thought we'll meet like this...
Ruhi smiled and greated back -"I cannot believe it too sir.... I'm Meeting you once again....Kaise hai aap ??"

The face of the person was revealed to be Dr

The face of the person was revealed to be Dr.Harsh Malhotra.....No.1 Neurosurgeon....she met him once when he came as a guest lecturer in her college....that time she was in her 3 year of graduation in medicine....it was a wonderful experience for her to meet him and learn so much from him

Harsh-"I'm good ....I got to know about you from Dr.Janhvi...mujhe nhi pta tha you both are relatives...(to which Ruhi looked at Janhvi and smiled).....I Guess ....you have been completing your MS from New York University.... so will you continue your medical practice there only or will be continuing it in India"

Ruhi-"Sir ....my family stays here ......though for better opportunities I had decided earlier to continue my practice in NY and settle there only...but staying away from my family for so long ..it was getting difficult for me ...somehow I have completed my MS from New York but ....this feeling of home sick....forced me to change my mind..(Harsh Smile dimmed a little )and finally I have decided that I'll be staying in India and will be practicing here only (to which Rishi and abhi grinned)

Harsh -"So have you decided...in which hospital you'll work?"

Ruhi- not yet sir....but have shortlisted some hospitals....

Harsh smiled and looked at Janhavi

Harsh-"Dr.Jahnvi what if I say .... you'll have one more close friend as your sister in-law will be joining you as your Colleague too"

Janhvi grinned and Ruhi shocked

Ruhi but sir me....in your hospital...

Harsh -"consider it my request or an order from your senior....i want you to continue your practice as a Cardiac surgeon in my Life &Care  Hospital..... it'll be my pleasure to have one of the most talented surgeons on board with us "

Ruhi-"Thank you so much, sir...I hope I do not disappoint you"

Harsh -I'll Take a leave now .... Janhvi will guide you more about our hospital (looking at Janhvi to which she nodded)....see you both tomorrow in hospital"turning towards both brother's Abhi nd Rishi

Rishi -"It was nice meeting you sir.... hope we'll have more occasions to meet"(shaking hand)

Harsh-I hope not as a doctor and patient (joking)