Chapter -22

Vote,Comment kr dena..

Your comments really motivates me to write further ....
Do comment...

If you don't want to miss an update...do follow me or add book in the reading list so that you don't miss the notification...

...........

Abhay entered his room...those words of Yuvraj were roaming in his mind all the way back.....

"Tum dono ko sirf Abhay ka soch rhe ho .....mera kya....mein hu tum logo ka bhai woh nahi....leave it ....nhi smjhoge tum dono ...meri situation nhi samjhoge aur na hi woh smjh skta hai ....uski family nhi hai na"....

Taking out his coat ... keeping it on bed he unbottoned upper buttons of his shirt...and he sat on edge of bed.....

Rubbing his face with both of his palms....Abhay thought...-"shi toh keh rha tha yuvi....koi bhi bada bhai aise hi react krta...apne chote bhai ko aise takleef mein dekhke....shayad mein uski jagah hota toh mein bhi aise hi react krta apne...Bha..."(he stopped before completing the sentence he left out a sad chuckle)....

He shook his head, lost in a swirl of conflicting emotions. Why bother dwelling on a dreamlike scenario that his rational mind knows can never come true? Yet, buried deep within him, an unspoken desire lingers – a wish to shower love on his three younger siblings, to create memories filled with laughter and bickering, to shield them from the harshness of the world. It's a beautiful notion, but it feels like an unattainable fantasy.

Feeling a surge of mixed emotions, he took a deep breath and pushed himself to walk towards changing room.

Just as he took a few steps, a sudden wave of darkness enveloped him, shrouding his surroundings in an eerie blackness. Startled, he blinked rapidly, trying to dispel the disorienting shadows that clouded his vision ......After a few heartbeats, the oppressive blackouts began to subside, leaving him with a sense of unease lingering in the air.
Ignoring it ...he entered inside freshen up and get ready to leave for airport....

As soon as after getting ready he came downstairs with his bags...he saw Ragini there....

He stiffed....

Ragini -"Phirse humein chodh kr ja rhe ho na aap....kyunki bhai nhi chahte aap hamare pass raho"

Abhay coldly-"Aisa kuch nhi hai ... It was already decided ...."

Ragini with tears joining her hand's -"Bhai ki taraf se mein aapse maafi maangti hu Abhay pls pls unki baatein Dil se mt lagaiye....woh nhi jaante woh kya kr rhe hai kya bol rhe hai apni narazgi mein....ye unka guilt hai jo unke gusse ke roop le baitha hai...ki woh time per nhi pahuch paaye thai... aur...hamara ishu...usse bachane mein der .....(she couldn't complete her words and broke down)"

Abhay just hugged her tightly...