Chapter 23 (Part 2)

Do vote and comment..

Add my book to your reading list or follow me so that you don't miss any information about next update

.........................

Next day Morning

Scene starts from Hotel Room...

Abhay reached in his room...and first thing he did was to message Ragini about him reaching safely...

He then decided to freshen up before talking to Rishi, realizing that his sudden departure without informing him and rescheduling the meeting might have upset him. Moreover he also needed time to clear his mind, given everything that was happening, especially with his mother's death anniversary approaching he needed time to control his emotions this particular date held immense significance for him as it marked the day that altered his life completely - the day he lost the most important person in his life, his sole support system, and everything he had known until the age of 16 and the same day for the first time met his father, someone for whom he had longed to connect with since childhood....his mind clouded with the memories of worst day of his life...

Flashback
16 year old Abhay had just returned from school....
He entered inside in his flat in dehradun and called for his mother Anupriya...

Abhay-"Mumma ...mumma kaha ho aap" He looked around everywhere but didn't found her..."Kaha gyi mumma...unki toh koi recording bhi nhi hai ab jbse....kahi kahi unki tabiyat..."

He panicked..he was about to call on Anupriya'a number when her number flashed in his mobile...

Abhay picked it immediately

Abhay panicked -"Kaha ho mumma aap aise bina bataye kidhar chali gyi mere aane tk ka wait toh krti aap...mein.."

Whatever he heard from otherside shook him to the core....

Time skips a bit...

Abhay reached the hospital....

He reached there and found kaka waiting for him...he ran to him...

Abhay-"Kya hua mumma ko jb subah school ke liye nikla tha woh toh Bilkul theek thi achanak.."

Kaka-"Aapke jaane ke baad aachanak unko bahut tez dard utha...aur saans lene mein bhi unhe dikkat ho rhi thi... isiliye mein turant le aaya ...aap chaliye aapko doctor sahab bula rhe hai baba"

Abhay nodded and rushed to doctor's cabin....

Doctor-"Aao beta"

Abhay in panicked voice-"Kya hua hai mumma ko doctor uncle...woh subah Tak toh theek thi achanak unki tabiyat itni kaise bigad gyi"

Doctor sighed -"I'm sorry Abhay... Anupriya ke pass zyada waqt nhi bacha hai ....unka cancer jb detect hua already bahut ter ho chuki thi..."

Abhay-"Per aa..pne ...aa..pne kaha tha na woh theek ho jaayegi"

Doctor sadly-"jhoot bola tha kyunki tumhari mumma tumhe takleef nhi dena chahti thi ....woh nhi chahti thi ki tumhe pta chale unki haalat kitni kharab hai ....ki unke pass zyada waqt nhi bacha hai...we are losing her Abhay .... I'm sorry...."

Abhay nummed...

Doctor-"Jao jaakar mil lo apni mumma se... intezaar kr rhi hai woh tumhara...say your goodbye to her... she's on borrowed time"

Abhay was shattered....he was losing the only person he had ....the sole reason of his happiness ....his mother Anupriya ...