Chapter-20

Scene starts from Malhotra Mansion

Next Day Morning....

Harsh groggily opened his eyes...he took a deep sigh...he was feeling weak ... trying to wake up ....he felt someone's presence on his right side...
He looked and found Aarav sleeping there in an uncomfortable position...his head resting on the headboard of bed...

Harsh -"Aise toh iski back aur neck mein dard ho jaayega"...he tried to adjust Aarav's sleeping position but in this process aarav sleep broke ....

He opened his eyes and looked at Harsh...and sat up suddenly...worry was visible on his face ....which was soon masked with a cold look....but Harsh observed it....
He checked Harsh temperature & bp it was normal now -"Aap...aap rest kijiye...."

He stood up from bed...and took the bowl of water and towel ....he just went away.... without even looking at his father....

Harsh left out a sad chuckle- shayad Jo yaha abhi mere pass baitha tha woh sirf ek doctor tha....mera beta.....woh toh...." He shook his head and thought to freshen up...he needed to go to the hospital also.....his personal life problems can't hinder his professional life....as the deen  of the hospital he have some responsibilities....his problems can wait...

He tried to stand up from bed but suddenly his head revolved....and he stumbled...but before he could fall he felt someone holding him....he was Omkara...he had come to check if Aarav had woken up or not....they need to leave for hospital....

Harsh looked at him and tried to free himself from his hold -"Mein ...mein theek hu.."

Omkara in a irritated voice-"Dikh rha hai kitne theek hai aap.... for God sake apni health per dhyan dijiye....aapki wajah se bhai pareshaan ho jaate hai....poori raat woh yaha baithe rhe....to keep a check on you"

Hurt flashed in Harsh Eyes.... Omkara noticed it....he meant something else but the words he spoke....created another meaning....Omkara stood still...Harsh with slow steps moved towards bathroom...before entering he said...

Harsh-"Meri fikar krne ke zaroorat nhi hai tum dono ko....and I'm sorry meri wajah se tum logo ko agar takleef hui ho toh"

He entered inside washroom....Omkara looked at the closed door....he turned to go when he saw Ruhaan standing there....he had come to check Harsh before going to School....and heard the conversation....

He felt angry at his big b .... giving him a angry glare he just left from there....

Omkara-"Ru sun toh..." He too walked behind him...and stops him...by holding his arm...

Ruhaan-"Kya hai big b....nhi krni mujhe aapse baat...late ho rha hai mujhe school jaane ke liye"

Omkara-"Ru.."

But ruhaan just left from there...

Ruhaan to himself -"Aakhir bhai aur Big b kyun papa se itna rude behave krte hai...papa ko kitna hurt hota hoga....I can't see him like this....mujhe pta krna hoga why they behave like this....it's high time now"

He came downstairs...and saw Aarav also present there....he didn't wish him just sat on his chair to have breakfast....Omkara also came down... Ruhaan ignored him ....and started having his breakfast....

Glass of milk was brought by staff for Ruhaan....

Aarav thought Again his little brother will show tantrum but...to his surprise... Ruhaan didn't utter a word and quietly drank the milk.....

He was surprised and looked at Omkara....who in return just looked down....Aarav understood something happened that had upset Ruhaan...

They heard footsteps...all turned and saw Harsh all dressed to go hospital...