Chapter -8

Note -Please Vote And Comment
Your views on storyline

The scene starts at Malhotra Mansion

Harsh sat on the sofa, waiting for his sons to come downstairs. He had been away for three long months, and he missed them terribly. Although he loved all his children equally, what happened 15 years ago had affected his bond with his sons . For some reason he's never home It's not like he doesn't wish to live with his sons but somewhere regrets whatever happened and it doesn't let him have eye contact with his sons .

Despite trying his best to mend his relationship with both his elder sons he couldn't, also it was evident that his both elder sons had no interest in doing the same. Where his eldest son Aarav respects him and fulfills his duties as an elder son, the friendship they once shared is lost somewhere, and Harsh regrets it. On the other hand his second-born Omkara didn't even want to look at him and probably hated his presence, but he never voiced it out because of Aarav. Harsh's only hope is his youngest son Ruhaan, who was like a ray of hope in his life.. thought his birth was unexpected for him...he was not ready to welcome one more child precisely two but....destiny had some other plans.....His chain of thoughts was broken when he heard his youngest son calling him "Dad" excitedly.... with a smile on his face, he stood up and opened his arms wide, ready to greet his son with a warm and comforting embrace.

Ruhaan still hugging him -"I missed you so so much dad....kitna time laga diya aapne aane mein..."

Harsh -"I missed you so much baccha ...kaisa hai tu"

Ruhaan-"Bilkul theek hu ...(He made harsh sit back on sofa)...aap bataiye aapki medical conference kaisi thi"

Harsh -"Bahut aachi thi....It feels so good to learn new things and about the progress in medical science and discover new information."

Ruhaan Excitedly -"Ye btao kya laaye mere liye New York se....jaldi se dikhao"

Harsh-"Woh toh mein bhool hi gya"

Ruhaan whinned-"noooooo.....aise kaise bhool gye.. jao mein baat nhi krta aapse"

Harsh smiled at his son innocence -" Aree...theek hai phir ...phir mein jo ye play station laaya tha ..uska kya hoga.."

Ruhaan shocked and smiled -"What??....aap play station laaye ho ...kaha hai"

Harsh -"Mere room mein rakhwa diya hai ....abhi tere exams chal rhe hai na...woh ho jaaye uske baad you'll get it"

Ruhaan whined and pouts -"mujhe abhi try krna hai ....per theek hai hitler ko pta chala toh bahut gussa karenge woh...exams ke baad hi khelenge apn saath mein....aap rukoge na tab tak?"

Harsh smiled little and hummed and asked -"Kaha hai waise woh dono....aaye nhi abhi tk?"

Ruhaan-"Woh..up...(Heard footsteps and turned to look up and saw both omkara and Aarav coming downstairs)....aa gye Bhai aur bhaiyu"

Both Aarav and Omkara came and bent down to touch harsh feet and take his blessings ....Harsh blessed them

Harsh smiled-"Khush raho....kaise ho tum dono"

Aarav-"we are fine dad....aapki medical conference kaisi thi"

Harsh-"It was good...woh sb chodho dekho mein tum dono ke liye kya laaya hu....(he took out something from his bag and first gave it to Aarav)... "this is for you"..Aarav took it though he didn't wanted to but unwrapped the cover and found "Latest edition book of his Favourite Author ....which was yet to be released in market"....

Aarav shocked and looked at harsh -"Dad ....ye...ye book kaise"

Harsh smiled -"I know....how much you love reading....also this one is from your favourite author...so I bought it for you"