Chapter-28

Pls vote and comment
Add my book to your reading list or follow me so that you don't miss any notification about update....

**********************************

Scene starts from-

After Abhay disconnected the call, he made a conscious effort to refocus on his work, yet found it increasingly challenging. Eventually, he decided to power down his laptop and seek solace on the balcony adjoining his room. The clock struck late into the night, enveloping the surroundings in a serene tranquility. The cool, gentle breeze embraced his skin, while above, the stars shimmered and the moon radiated its gentle glow, casting a luminous sheen over the landscape below. The stillness of the night served as a stark contrast to the flurry of thoughts racing through his mind.

Reminiscing the childhood moments of their formative years, Abhay thought ...though he may not have been surrounded by luxury or fame like today, but he was enriched by the love, affection ,care and warmth of his mother, who stood by his side as a steadfast source of support and encouragement .....along with the bond he shared with his two best friends, Yuvraj and Rishi, served as the cornerstone of his world, providing him with companionship, laughter, and understanding.....which seemed to be lost somewhere now in between him and Yuvraj because of one incident....

He reminisced the times of his life when in reality he was happy and did not carry any facade of happiness....

Flashback.....

Little Abhay was playing with remote control toy car in drawing room of his small home waiting for his mumma to come back soon....

When kaka came with the food plate....

Kaka-"Baba chaliye ab khana kha lijiye aapke khane ka waqt ho gya hai"

Abhay-"Nahi.....abhi nahi abhi tk mumma nhi aayi hai unke aane ke baad hi khaunga mein"

Kaka tried to convince abhay-"Madam ka call aaya tha unko aane mein thodhi der ho jaayegi aapko kal phir school bhi toh jaana hai na"

Abhay ignored his words and continued playing....

That time exhausted Anupriya came..
Abhay on seeing her leaving his toy car ran towards her shouting "MUMMA"...
and jumped on her.... Anupriya had to hold the sofa beside her to prevent the fall....

Abhay hugged Anupriya's tightly and said-"Kitna time lga diya aapne aane mein mumma I was missing you"

Anupriya caressed his back-"Mumma is sorry baacha....mumma ko kaam tha isiliye late ho gyi..so sorry"

Abhay-"I un..stand(understand ) mumma was busy"

Anupriya cupped his left cheek-"Mera samajhdaar baacha"

Anupriya looked at the untouched food plate...she glared at Abhay

Anupriya-"Khana kyun nhi khaya abhi tk"

Abhay dramatically yet cutely-"Ale mumma aapko toh pta hai na mujhe khudh se khana aacha nhi lgta aur aaj mujhe aapke haath se khana tha"

Anupriya shook her head-"Dramebaaz" Abhay pouted....

Anupriya walked towards the dining table and made Abhay sit on his chair-"Yaha baith mein haath muh dhulkar 5 min mein aa rhi hu"
She was about to leave when
Abhay instantly jumped from his chair and tried to run back and play with toy car but Anupriya again picked him up and made him sit back ....