Chapter-29

Update target completion per hi milegaa....

Monday aur Thursday are the day's decided for update... remember that...

Also agar aapko story pasand aa rhi hai toh kripa krke apne views comments section mein likhe...

Why Only 4-5 have to complete target...when each chapter have views more than 400....ek ek bhi ek like ek comment karega toh kya bigad jaayega...

I need proper comments...in words...how much you are enjoying my story....nhi pasand aa rhi hai toh woh bhi batao ...give your honest reviews....but reviews do....it's a request
............................
Enjoy reading...

After ending the call...
Aditi looked at Abhay who averted his gaze in another direction...trying to avoid the upcoming conversation...

He called the servant....who came at an instant...

Abhay-"Ask the driver to drop madam at her place"

The servant nodded and was about to go when...
Aditi stopped him-"No need for it...you can go"

He looked at Abhay....for his permission.... because his boss's mood is always unpredictable and the poor soul didn't have any intention to lose his job....Abhay was pissed off but controlled his temper he gestured for him to leave...

Aditi-"Try to understand Abhay....humein jald se jald tumhara treatment start krna hoga ...we can't risk... already tumhare case mein 10% chances hai ...but we still have time.....agar treatment abhi start kiya survival change 70% tk ja skta hai"...

Abhay firmly stated- "Why are you stubbornly behaving Aditi Rathore? You have no authority over me, so there is no need for you to worry about my well-being. And as for the treatment concerned, it's my decision to make that, not yours. As a doctor, you can suggest me, but you cannot order me. Remember who I am and don't try to overstep your boundaries."

Aditi retored back-"I know very well who you are, Mr. A Oberoi. The great businessman jiske ek ishaare per duniya uske kadmo mein hogi . But for me, (her voice softens) you are my fiance's close friend, whom he admires a lot,(Abhay closed his eyes  Aditi sighed...why these two are so stubborn... )....Chalo Yuvi ko chodho... think of Abhi and Ishu.... you are dada of my Ishu,buddy of Abhi ....Jaan basti hai unn dono ki tum mein....tumhe apna idol maante hai dono....tumhare jaisa Banna chahte hai...jb kbhi bhi koi baat hoti hai  Rishi ya Yuvi se bhi pehle woh dono tumhare pass aate hai...tumse apni har problems share krte hai....for them you are their hero Abhay....Tumse duri toh bardaash kr li mere Ishu ne  but If something happens to you, Abhi and Ishu won't be able to bear this pain...pls Abhay I request you please ek baar unke liye soch lo...kya tum unhe  tumhe khone ka dard Dena chahte ho....kya woh bardaash kr paayenge jb unhe pta chalega they are loosing you and maybe for forever..."

Her eyes filled with tears...she have witnessed the bond both Abhi and Ishu Shares with Abhay..... their bond is precious which can't be defined is words...Abhay had been a constant presence in their lives, stepping in whenever they needed someone to lean on. The three of them have gone through thick and thin together, forming an unbreakable connection based on mutual respect and unwavering loyalty. Abhay's protective nature and wise counsel have been a source of comfort and strength for both Abhi and Ishu, guiding them through life's challenges and celebrating their triumphs. The unspoken understanding between them speaks volumes about the depth of their relationship, transcending mere friendship to something deeper and more profound. In Abhay, they have found not just a friend, but a pillar of support, a confidante, and a cherished companion on life's journey..... As she wiped away her tears, she couldn't help but feel grateful for the blessing of witnessing such a beautiful connection unfold before her eyes.....