Chapter 26

Do vote and comment
Add my book to your reading list or follow me so that you don't miss any information regarding updates..

Update is small......

Honest reviews needed..

Vote-80+ Comment -85+
**************

The scene starts from.... Malhotra Mansion

Aarav-"Chal neeche Chalke khana kha lete hai ab...dad bhi aate hi honge"

Ruhaan nooded..and stood up..he looked at Omkara...

Ruhaan smiled-"Chalein big b"

Omkara patted his cheeks-"Tu chal hum aate hai"

That is when they heard the car honk....

Ruhaan looked down and saw it was Harsh's Car....he rushed downstairs to greet his dad.....

Aarav looked at Omkara...their eyes met ..

As Omkara felt the weight of the past crashing down on him, Aarav was there by his side in an instant, wrapping him in a tight embrace. The warmth of Aarav's hug enveloped Omkara, offering solace in his moment of despair.

Tears welled up in Omkara's eyes, a silent cascade of emotions overflowing from his heart. The floodgates had opened, releasing a torrent of pent-up feelings that he had been holding back for too long. Aarav sensed his brother's pain and held him tighter, offering a silent reassurance that he was not alone in his struggle.

As Omkara's tears soaked Aarav's shoulder, the weight of his sorrow felt a little lighter. Aarav's gentle touch on his back, a soothing gesture of empathy and understanding, helped to calm the storm raging within Omkara. In that moment of vulnerability, Aarav's presence was a beacon of hope, a reminder that even in the darkest of times, there was light to guide them through.

As they eventually pulled away from each other, the weight of the moment lingered in the air. Aarav's eyes met Omkara's, a silent understanding passing between them. No words were needed to convey the depth of their friendship, for in that moment of vulnerability and compassion, they had forged a bond that transcended any spoken language.. they were and they will be there for each other.....no matter what...

Aarav cupped Omi's face-"It's ok Omi...it's ok...I understand tere Dil mein kya chal raha hai ....per tu toh mera bahadur baacha hai na ..phir aise kamzor kaise padh rha hai tu"

Omkara sobbed-"Nhi hu mein bahadur Bhai ... nahi hu... Jb jb uss insaan ka zikr jb jb hota hai na Mera khoon kholne lagta hai...saans lena muskil hone lgta hai...jb yaad aata hai....sirf uski wajah se humne mumma ko kho diya...agar woh nahi hota toh aaj mumma humare saath hoti hamare pass hoti...sb kuch kitna alag hota..hum sb khush hote....Ru ko bhi woh pyaar woh maa ki Mamta woh ehsaas milta.. per usse woh sb nhi mila....aur uska zimmedar sirf woh insaan hai...."

Aarav sighed-"Per jo hamare bs mein nahi hai uske baarein mein baat krke khudh ko takleef kyun de rha hai tu Omi....aur Rahi baat Abhay ke baare mein Ru ko batane ki ....he has the right to know....Khoya toh usne bhi tha na Omi....he too lost his mother.....and even Abhay usne bhi toh kahi na kahi bahut kuch khoya hai"

Omkara stepped back in disbelief-"Unbelievable bhai...ye aap bol rhe ho....you are taking that person side in front of your brother"

Aarav-"I'm not taking anyone's side Omi....per tu samajh kabhi na kabhi Ru ko pata chalega hi ...aur soch agar kahi aur se usse pta chala ki Abhay dad ka beta hai toh tu kya karega.....he'll hurt beyond limit....isse aacha hai hum hi usse sb kuch bta de.....Hum chahe maane ya na  maane per isse ye sach toh nhi badal jaata na...Abhay se rishta hai (his words faltered but he composed himself)..tum sabse..woh bhi kh..o.on ka"