Chapter-13

Happy Holi Everyone....

Please vote and comment .....
(Comment bhi krdiya kro yaar...)

Scene starts from Roadside

The crowd gathered around Abhay and Ruhaan..... gossiping....Rishi and Rohan reached there....moving past clearing the  crowd...

Rishi & Rohan panicked-"Abhay/Ruhaan tu theek toh hai?"

Abhay who was hugging Ruhaan tightly....departed himself....and saw the boy lying lifeless in his arms....he patted Ruhaan's cheek....

Abhay-"Hey...hey wake up... wake up...aankhe kholo baacha"

Rohan was terrified for his friend...his eyes had tears-"Ye..ye...ankhen..kyun nhi khol rha ...kya hua isse"

Both Rishi and Abhay looked at him and than at Ruhaan...they understood it's because of panick he fainted...

Abhay -"Rishi pani lekr aa jaldi...."

Rishi nodded and left to get water....

Abhay's embrace around Ruhaan was tender and protective, reminiscent of a mother cradling her infant. He felt a sense of familiarity and closeness towards Ruhaan, wishing for his swift recovery. As Ruhaan lay in his arms, seemingly unconscious, Abhay's concern for him weighed heavily on his heart.

In a swift moment, Rishi arrived with a bottle of water, and Abhay gently sprinkled a few drops on Ruhaan's face. Startled, Ruhaan groggily opened his eyes, he looked at Abhay...his vision was blur but he felt like he's in most protective embrace his bhai embrace

Ruhaan murmured -"Bhai"....
Abhay's eyes soften.... hearing the word "Bhai" .....

Realization hit Ruhaan that he had narrowly escaped a collision with a car. Confusion and relief washed over him as he processed the events leading up to the moment .

As he observed Abhay once again, a mix of emotions flooded his mind. The way Abhay held onto him felt oddly comforting yet unfamiliar, causing him to feel a sense of safety reminiscent of the embrace he often shared with Aarav or Omkara. Despite this unexpected comfort, he swiftly separated himself from Abhay's embrace as soon as his vision cleared, feeling a wave of awkwardness wash over him. Attempting to stand up, a sudden surge of pain caused him to involuntarily hiss, prompting Abhay to provide support and help him remain steady. ..

Abhay worried-"Kya kar rhe ho baacha?"

Rohan agitated -"Kya kar rha hai? Ek stunt kaafi nhi tha kya...baith chup chaap...."

Ruhaan slowly-"Chilla kyun Raha hai....theek hu mein....I think sprain aa gya hai...theek ho jaayegaa chal bhai wait kr rhe honge"

Abhay looked at Rishi...he understood and ran to get something.....Ruhaan tried to get up again....

Abhay -"Can you please hold on for few seconds...just....

Rishi came with first aid kit....."Ye le"

Ruhaan-"Mein theek hu...aap....ye sb"

Abhay in firm voice-"Chup...bilkul chup...shaanti se bina hile baitho idhar and finger on your lips"

Ruhaan did as he was told.... don't know why he felt like listening to Abhay...just like the way he listens to Aarav....he was feeling some kind of pull towards him.

Rohan-"Bilkul theek kiya aapne...ye aisai sunta hai ....wrna apni hi chalata rehta hai"

Ruhaan gave him a look...Rohan shrugged it....

Abhay applied a pain relief spray and bandaged it...

Abhay-"You'll feel better in sometime...try to get up now"
Rohan-"Mein....kaka ko bolta hu car le aaye" earlier he was about to call before that only the chaos happened....