Chapter-25

Do vote and comment

Add my story to your reading list or follow me so that you don't miss any information about next update...
........

Scene starts from ...
It was late evening..

Abhay was in his room searching in his bag for a file he needed to check some facts urgently...that was important for the meeting he had tomorrow as his all work here was done and now he was leaving for  New York in some time....he was talking with Aman on call..

ABHAY-"do you have the soft copy of the details"..

Aman-"Yes sir"

Abhay-"Just send it to me on my mail..." He murmured to himself "Kaha rakh di ye file maine....kbhi time per milta kyun nhi hai koi samaan"

While searching for it something fell down....

Abhay in frustration-"Urrghhh.."

Aman-"Kya hua sir"

Abhay irritated-"Nothing.. just send me the details on my mail within 5 minutes" and he disconnected the call
and threw his mobile on bed...

He bent down to pick it up..and saw it was a pic of Aarav and Omkara

and saw it was a pic of Aarav and Omkara

Abhay's eyes soften seeing it...he always kept his family pic in his bag....
He gently caressed the photo....he sat on the edge of the bed...

He got this pic a few years back....The desire to see them again and to know how they have grown over the years didn't let the elder brother in Abhay be in peace....as a brother he was craving to see his younger siblings..after so many years how actually they look...somehow he got to know about Aarav and Omkara ..but unfortunately he couldn't get any information regarding his youngest sibling not even a single photo of how he look's now..... moreover he even don't know his name too...what a brother he is...... WHAT A BROTHER HE IS...

He chuckled...

Despite only spending a brief period of time with them, he felt a profound connection with his siblings. At first when he discovered that he had two siblings with two more on the way, he experienced a whirlwind of emotions: anger, betrayal,pain, loneliness, irritation, shock, surprise, and what not. It was a harsh reality to face - on one hand his father had a happy family with a wife and two children,on the other hand he and his mother, Anupriya until she was alive who was his only support, suffered greatly in her life just to give a better life to him, facing disownment from her own father for falling in love with the man who's now happy with another woman...moreover she faced societal humiliation for being a single mother.Even he was taunted frequently about him not having a father which pained him alot...until certain period of time....but he accepted his faith....

The memories of that day when for the first time he met his siblings flashed in front of his eyes....

Flashback...
After the funeral of Anupriya....Abhay was sitting in his room holding her photo....