Chapter-31

Posted only because of genuine readers who vote and comment....

Why only 2-3 have to struggle to complete targets when more than 500 are the views.....

It's really heartbreaking....

Kuch bolne ka mtlb hi nhi hai mn kren toh target poora kr dena...

No emojis will be counted as comment...

Target-

Vote-100 Comment-100
.......................................................

As soon as Abhi read the message notifying him that his buddy would be here soon, his lips curved into a beautiful smile, the happiness evident in the sparkle of his eyes. It had been almost two long weeks since they last met, and the anticipation of their reunion filled him with excitement. The mundane worries and troubles that had occupied his mind just moments ago seemed to disappear in the prospect of spending time with his buddy,Abhay.

He instantly replied to Abhay-"Jaldi Aao buddy ...everyone's waiting"..... And left towards stage to check all preparations before starting with the Sangeet ceremony...

Scene shifts too-

Omkara-"Ru itna time toh ladkiyan bhi nahi lgati taiyaar hone mein ...jldi taiyaar ho yaar....bhai ,bhabhi aur dad already neeche ja bhi chuke hai"

Ruhaan setting his hair-"Haan toh aap bhi jao na mein aata hu 5 min mein...Rohan ko bhej do aur idhar"

Omkara-"Pichle aadhe ghante se yahi sun rha hu big b bs 5 min..bs 5 min udhar sangeet shuru bhi ho gya hoga...aacha lagta hai kya...hum aise late pahuche"

Ruhaan-"Haan toh irritate kyun ho rhe ho ....khudh toh kurta pyjama pehen kar 2 min mein taiyaar ho gye....ye nhi ki thodha aache se taiyar hote... kya pta yaha shaadi ke mahol mein koi ladki mil jaaye....jisko aap  pasand aa jao...aapko woh pasand aa jaaye and you know na..."he grinned

Omkara raised his brows-"Beta kuch zyada hi khayali pulaw nhi pak rha tera...aisa kuch nhi hone wala ....jaldi taiyaar ho aur neeche chal"

Ruhaan turned towards him with a smile, gesturing for him to take a seat-"Aree big b....don't try to change topic aur baitho idhar"

Omkara-"Ru kya kr rha hai der ho rhi hai"

Ruhaan sat down on his knees in front of Omkara-"Just imagine this scenario big b.... in this very setting, out of the blue, you accidentally... bump into a girl and in process to save her from falling you hold her in your arms....as  your hazel brown eyes lock with her eyes, time seems to stand still. The atmosphere around you feels romantic....Your heart starts racing with the speed of a bullet train...and in the moment you realize maybe.... maybe she's the one you want to build a life with, the one you want to share your future with...to have kids...".(Isko thodha slow read krna to feel each line)

Omkara was lost in his thoughts listening to Ruhaan words ...he giggled and teased him-"Abhi se meri hone wali bhabhs ke sapne dekhne lage kya bigb...kaisi dikhti hai woh face dikha kya unka"

Omkara whacked him and stood up-"Ho gya tera ab chal"

Ruhaan laughed-"Look at your face big b....I so wish meri ye khwaish isi shaadi mein poori ho jaaye"

Omkara shook his head in dismay
With a sense of urgency, he grabbed Ruhaan's hand and hurried him along, knowing that they risked facing Aarav's wrath if they did not pick up the pace. Just that morning, the two of them already had received a stern talking-to for oversleeping,now he don't want to have one more but looks like Ruhaan is least interested and himself want to invite Aarav wrath upon him....