Chapter 38

First of all I would like to say Thank You to all those who are showering so much love to my book...
It means alot ❤️
I couldn't describe in words how happy I feel...of the support of these few people who eagerly wait for the next update... complete such  big comment targets...it means alot...

I would be grateful if other than them..those who are reading my book kindly drop your views about the chapter in comment section..

Complete the target as soon as you can if you want update...

Only 2 chapters with an epilogue are left....

Remember -"No emoji or Asking about next update or update soon will be counted as comment"

************************************
Abhay's thoughts swirled like a tempest in his mind, the moonlight casting a melancholic hue over the room. The peaceful exterior of the night seemed to mock the turmoil he was facing within. Yuvraj's apology, sincere as it may have seemed, had opened a floodgate of conflicting emotions within Abhay. A part of him longed for the restoration of their once unbreakable bond, the promise of a fresh start hanging tantalizingly in the air. And yet, in the depths of his heart, the wounds from their fallout throbbed with painful insistence.

As he sat there, bathed in the silvery glow of the moon, Abhay couldn't help but confront the haunting memories that refused to loosen their grip on his consciousness. The accusation hurled at him by Yuvraj on that fateful day echoed in his mind like a relentless drumbeat. The weight of those words, laden with suspicion and blame, felt like a heavy shackle around his soul. The trust that had once bound them together now lay shattered at their feet, a fragile relic of happier times.

The power of words, Abhay mused, was truly a force to be reckoned with. In the wake of Yuvraj's accusations, it wasn't just his pride that had been wounded; it was his very sense of self that had been shaken to its core. Physical wounds may heal with time, but the scars left by cruel words could fester, unseen, beneath the surface. The emotional toll of such betrayal was far-reaching, seeping into the cracks of his heart and threatening to engulf him in a sea of doubt and bitterness.

Flashback....
3 years back...
In the hospital
As soon as Abhay gained consciousness the first thought he got was of Ishu... who he saw fully drenched in his own pool of blood... before getting unconscious..

Abhay woke up with a jerk shouting Ishu's name but  Only to winch in pain....due to the wound of bullet he took straight on his chest to save Ishu...

Rishi who was sitting beside him immediately stood up to support him -"Kya kr rha hai Abhay aaram se...goli lgi thi tujhe... itna gehra ghaav hai..abhi stitches khul jaayenge...." But Abhay was least bothered about his own wounds...

Abhay getting up from bed...murmed weakly....-"Mujhe Ishu...Ishu ke pass jaana hai ...woh theek toh hai na?"

Rishi lied-"Woh theek hai Abhay"

Abhay shook his head-"Mujhe use dekhna hai ek baar".

Rishi-"Dekh lena per abhi woh..woh aaram kr rha hai tu..tu bhi ...aaram kr ..mein doctor ko bulata hu"...

It was getting difficult for him to lie to his best friend...but seeing his condition he couldn't gather the courage to even speak the truth... moreover Yuvraj arrival a few hours back Only distressed the situation... he tried to calm Yuvraj but Ishu's condition was not helping him think rationally..... Yuvraj was emotionally stresses at the moment...and he doubted Abhay confronting Yuvraj may only worsen the situation...