Chapter 37

Remember -"No emoji or Asking about next update or update soon will be counted as comment"

......................................................................

Abhay was walking towards his room in anger when Rishi and Yuvraj blocked his way stopping him...
Abhay tried to walk past ignoring them again but they again blocked his way.....

Rishi hold his hand-"Abhay sun toh le ek baar ..."

Abhay-"Haath chodh Rishi..abhi mujhe koi baat nhi krni"

Rishi blabbered-"I'm sorry yaar mujhe nhi jaana chahiye tha aur agar ja bhi rha tha toh tujhe btana tha...pls chilla le thappad maar le per aise muh mt modh...tu bol agar toh Dekh kaan bhi pakad rha hu... bol toh uthak baithak bhi kr lunga..."

Abhay-"Leave my hand Rishi..I need to cool off..."

He started to walk away but again Rishi stopped him...

Showing his puppy eyes....which was somewhere melting Abhay's anger...but the situation at hand was truly unnerving for him. The knowledge that his every move was being scrutinized by his enemy was enough to send a shiver down his spine. Despite the stringent security measures in place, the fact that his loved ones were still at risk was a heavy burden to bear. The thought that his enemy had managed to obtain clandestine photographs of everyone, including those under high protection, only added to his growing sense of anxiety.

What troubled him the most were the circumstances surrounding Rishi and Yuvraj. Unlike the others, they were left unguarded, without a security detail to shield them from potential harm. Adding to this worrisome situation was the presence of Omkara and Abeer, who were with them at the time. The vulnerability of his close ones, coupled with the insidious nature of his adversary, painted a grim picture in his mind.

The mere thought that his enemy might resort to such extreme measures to exact revenge on him through his dear ones was enough to give goosebumps. The possibility of his rival targeting him through those who are dear to him specifically to settle their vendetta sent a chill down his spine.

The constant fear of the unknown, of what might transpire if his enemy decided to make a move, plagued his every waking moment.

Despite his best efforts to remain composed and in control, the looming threat hanging over his loved ones cast a long shadow over his usual demeanor. The unsettling realization that he was powerless to protect them at all times gnawed at his sense of security, leaving him feeling exposed and vulnerable.

In the face of such imminent danger, his only recourse was to stay vigilant and prepared for any eventuality. The need to stay one step ahead of his cunning enemy weighed heavily on his mind, driving him to take whatever measures necessary to ensure the safety of those he held dear.

Yuvraj attempted to intervene in the situation nonchalantly, but to his dismay, he faltered. As he moved closer to reach out to Abhay, a sudden imbalance caused him to lurch forward, only to be caught by Abhay just in time to prevent a fall.

Staring at Yuvraj in disbelief, Abhay couldn't help but wonder if his friend had indulged in alcohol consumption. Seeking confirmation, Abhay turned to Rishi, who simply affirmed his suspicions with a solemn nod.

In an attempt to defend Yuvraj, Rishi spoke up, "He didn't drink knowingly... it was a mistake... it's not h..." Before Rishi could finish his sentence, Abhay silenced him with a gesture of his hand, indicating a desire to address the issue his way.....Yuvraj looked at his gesture and spoke what he shouldn't have not atleast when he was not in his complete senses......

"Tu kyun maafi maang rha hai yaar Rishi....koi glti nhi ki hai....teri shaadi hai kuch ghanto mein...tera haq bnta hai ye last night as a bachelor celebrate krne ka...Aur Abhay ye toh waise bhi nhi ja rha tha mein hi zabardasti le gya ise pakadhkar...aur waise bhi Abhay itni si baat ka tu batangar kyun bana rha hai ....just chill dude...kya ho gya hum thodha hangout krne chale gye toh bacche thodhi na hai ..ki har waqt we need you around to babysit us...tera ye jo over protective papa bear mode  onn rehta hai har samay usko thodha off krde.....humper apna rob jhadhnaa aise band kr...you can't control us like this ....khudh toh itni boring life jeeta hai humein toh enjoy krne de..... Hitler huhhhh"