AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi y'all lovely creatures especially to a friend xxxxx498xxxx and a lot of yous out there!

So I don't want to have you all confused with the plot twist of the story. I guess the twist about Jeremy being the villain came on too strong, didn't it?

Here's the thing... I... Actually planned that part to be the book 2 of the story. But then the "CHASING ARC SERIES: Scandalous"  will be a series of different stories about adult romance. These will be stories of married and unmarried women who are struggling in faces of infidelity, obsessive love, abuse, and other complicated relationships. So that is why I continued writing up until chapter 40s.

(Happy women's month to all you lovely ladies out there, by the way!)

So Scandalous 2 is another story and is ready to be released when this one is done :)

For "Scandalous 2: Mrs. Guerrero", she is married, yes. She an innocent but poor woman who married into a wealthy family. Although her husband loves her, the mother and sister in-law was against it. So they framed our poor girl and had her r*ped and accused her that her baby was not her husband's....... All of this happening, since she has nothing left and everything was taken from her, she resorts to pr*stitution.

(I swear I'm gonna find a better cover, don't judge me T^T)

That's all, the end ! Tehehehe :3