SCANDALOUS 2: MRS. IVANOV

"CHASING ARC SERIES" SCANDALOUS 2: MRS

SCANDALOUS 2: MRS. IVANOV

"Haa... Calliope. I would never sleep with a woman like you. I just wanted both our genes to produce something undeniably satisfactory. Besides, I married you for show. You're a beautiful woman, Calliope. And men are jealous of me whenever they know that you're my wife. I have the wealth, power and the most beautiful woman. And I've never been more glad with my life."

~~~

Calliope Kostas, a 27-year-old woman, leads a difficult life as a prostitute in the red-light district. Her past is marred by abuse, neglect, and a lack of education, leaving her with little choice but to rely on pleasing men to survive.

However, Calliope's striking beauty catches the attention of a particular man: Andrei Ivanov. Mesmerized by her allure, Andrei surprises Calliope by proposing to her, despite their brief encounter. It's a first for Calliope, who has never experienced a man's genuine desire to marry her.

Feeling a glimmer of hope for a better life, Calliope agrees to marry Andrei, despite the confusing nature of their courtship. Yet, just a week after their wedding, Calliope discovers she's pregnant—a revelation that confuses her, given Andrei's refusal to be intimate with her.

Andrei's revelation shatters Calliope's newfound happiness. He confesses that he never intended to consummate their marriage, instead opting to artificially inseminate her with his own sperm during a medical visit. His motive? To create offspring that blend their genes into something socially desirable.

Heartbroken and betrayed, Calliope realizes she was nothing more than a pawn in Andrei's game. Despite her beauty and the envy it stirs among men, Calliope now faces the harsh reality of a loveless marriage built on deception and manipulation.

~
A/N:

I missed you, lovelies! I'm excited with this book! I will be releasing maybe 1-5 chapters later tonight. Hope you guys enjoy this one as well! Lovelotts! :3

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝟏: 𝐌𝐫𝐬. 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐚𝐫 ✔ 🎉