Gun Shot

Intro

Y/N is the only mafia lady in Korea but in the outer world she was the owner of a Fashion designing Company. She was 25 and yes she was a cold and emotionless lady it was because of an incident that happened in her family years ago...

Here is our Yoongi he is also a mafia king, His father is Mr. Min and Yoongi had a little brother Junkook. and here we begin.....

Y/N goes to the club with her two bodyguards and takes a seat and drinks alcohol, she was there to get her prey it was her secretary who tried to leak her private matters to an unknown person. She is here to find who he is going to meet. When her secretary was drinking and dancing with the girls until a tall person with a black suit and mask appeared in front of him. He tried to give the person a pendrive suddenly Y/N take her gun and shoot her secretary's hands

Y/N : you think i didn't know what was going on in my company. I have eyes on every person in my company and there is nothing in that pendrive (*smirk).

(Suddenly some of them inside the club surrounded you with weapons)

The person in the black suit : Just calm down lady, you think you will escape from this. My boss will be happy to give you instead of your details.

Guards take her to the van!

Y/N : ( Evil Smile)

She took her gun and started shooting, she killed some of them. Her bodyguards are also injured in the fighting. The bullets were finished in her gun, she took a knife from the sides of her shoes and started fighting with them, one of them tried to shoot her in the back!

Suddenly a person with beautiful eyes grab her waist and close to him and shoot the person tried to shoot her, and there is one person left that the one his secretary tried to give the information he tried to run Y/N throw the knife it was wounded his shoulder but he escaped!!

( suddenly y/n realise she is still in his arms, y/n looks at his face, she just melted in his eyes...)

?? : Are you okay? Queen 😌

( y/n came into reality pulled out from his hands)

Y/N : Who the fu*k is queen? I am Y/N

?? : Huh? 😒 I saved you, is this your manners towards a person helped you?

Y/N : hmm.. Thank you, is that okay

?? : much better😌, You don't want to know my name?

Y/N : (rolled her eyes*) I don't, Bye (y/n leave the place without looking back at him)

?? : Is she really ignoring me right now? 😒 such a cold hearted alien but I like it, we will see you soon My Queen 😌

Next Day ( In Your Office )

Y/N : kinn ( right hand of y/n ), I want to know who is behind this. Don't take too much time. And give money for the family of the bodyguards injured yesterday until they were recovered.

Kinn : yes, Mam.

Y/N : Is there any meeting today?

Kinn : There is a party invitation for you tonight.

Y/N : Are you serious kinn, in this situation are we going to a party?

Kinn : No, Mam there are only top business persons who were in this party because it was Mr. Min's birthday.

Y/N : (smiled*) you're enjoying your birthday, you think you will be happy, it will be a horrible ending for you this year Mr. Min. I never let you die easily, i will kill you brutally, I destroy everything you have. Inch by inch I took everything that you own and destroyed it in front of you. You have to see them with your eyes and beg for your life, the way you did to me and my family (laugh*).