The real Y/N

Y/N 's Dad was a successful business Man in Korea When y/n was little, she was Daddy's little princess. Mr. Min was the best friend of Y/D and also his business partner and the one who married Y/D 's Sister. She was divorced on her first marriage and had a boy and Mr. Min was her second marriage.

Mr. Min was really y/n 's Uncle, y/n mother was passed away when she was little, so her aunt was looking after her like her mother. Y/D loved his sister very much so he gives half of his wealth to his sister. Mr. Min was a greedy man He wanted all of it in his own name and wanted to build his own empire, He married Y/D sister for the wealth.

On Y/D birthday everyone were in the house, y/n, y/d, Mr. Min and his wife, her son, every one is chit chatting in the hall sitting on the sofa, y/n and her aunt's son were playing in the second floor and aunt was near sitting and looking at you two playing.

Suddenly, hearing gun shots, aunt was panicked and hide y/n and her son under the bed. Aunt said to them not to came outside whatever happens here. She started to get out from the room, Mr. Min came into the room with some men and them holding Y/D half dead.

He shoots Y/D in front of them. crying but she closed her mouth with her hand.

Y/N aunt : What are you doing? Why did you do this to my brother? He treated like you his own brother, how did you did, what you gain from this? (* Crying loudly besides his body )

Mr. Min : You think I am a good person (* laughed ) I want money not you and your stupid family. I asked him to give me everything. He didn't give me so i killed him 🥱. But this fu*king basterd writes everything to y/n's name, even a single penny is not in his name. The properties money everything . So i just want her, where is she now?

Y/N aunt : Don't you dare to touch her 😡

Mr. Min  : don't be too dramatic my sweet wife, if you 'll die, i also get all your money right 😌 so just die you fu*king bit*h.

          ( He shoots his wife on her head)

Her son suddenly get out from the bed and tried to kick Min, Min slapped his cheek her son was fainted into the floor.

    Suddenly a person came and said sir, there is police

Mr. Min : What the fu*k, lets get out of here and take him he is not dead yet. We will find y/n later.

After they gone police entered the place and finds you fainted under the bed so they took you to the hospital... You didn't said anything to the police because of the fear. There is no guardian for you but you have money and properties if you only use after your 18th bday.

Y/N was taken by an orphanage, she couldn't sleep because she sleep on beside his father everyday, she cried every day, when she asleep the visuals were in her eyes. She didn't want to speak to any children in there, years passed by....

When she was 15, there was a Man who came to adopt a child His name was Mr. Kim . He saw her sitting alone, so he went to talk to her and sit beside her.

Mr. Kim : Hii, Princess 😊

(Y/N eyes were filled with water because her dad used to call her like this )

Mr. Kim : Why are you silent? Why you didn't play with your friends?

Y/N : I don't have friends, I don't like anyone.

Mr. Kim : Here,  take this candy 🍭

Y/N : I don't want it 😡 ( get up and leave to your room)

Mr. Kim came to the warden of the orphanage and asked about y/n.

Mr. Kim : Why is she behaving like this? Is any problem with her?

Warden : She was here when she was 10, she was taken here by police they said a person who killed her family infront of her, she didn't say anything about the person who killed. She never speake to any children here and people came here, always sit alone don't eat much always angry.

Mr. Kim : Can I adopt her?

Warden : If she is willing, you can sir.

( Mr. Kim came to see y/n in her room )

Mr. Kim : I want to say you something, If you come with me, You can have a new family, a new mother, a new father, a new brother  and you can take revenge for the person who was in your mind !!

( suddenly y/n get up, and look him )

Y/N : What will you get by this?

Mr. Kim : My daughter is killed and I don't want to say more about it, when my wife came here yesterday and saw you, you were looking like our daughter, she saw you sitting alone so she wanted to take you to our Home. And You have to promise me one thing!

Y/N : What Promise?

Mr. Kim : you have to be kind and love to your new Mom and Brother. Don't hurt them by this cold behavior.

Y/N : Okay, I promise and you never forget your promise tooo

( y/n in her new home, They were happy to see her and Yes she had a brother now, his name is Kim Taehyung. And Mr. Kim was a Mafia king at that time that's why he promise her to help her to take revenge )

Y/N and Tae studied many martial arts, gun shooting, fighting by highly trained professionals After his Father's Death  they took the mafia kingdom and also in business.

Present :-

        At the party :

( y/n and kinn were goes to party and a person touched your shoulder and you heard a soft voice)

?? : Hiii, My queen I know you will be here 😌

Y/N : you... 😒, queen my foot, already I told you my name is y/n.

?? : ok ok, I am Yoongi 😸, you can call me.. Su(cut off)

Mr. Min : Hellooo, everyone thankyou for coming today and I am really Happy to say That my Son will take care of Our industries and business from now on.....
My boy come here....

Y/N : (in mind : So finally his son is from abroad i badly want to see him now ( *smirk)

Mr. Min : Here is my boy Min Yoongii....

( Everyone claps )

Y/N : ( in mind : wtf, is he was his son )

Mr. Min : and my little boy JK he will not be able to came here, he will be here by next month and I am really happy for having my sons, they were my pillars.....

Y/N : ( in mind : I will destroy your pillers one by one 😼)

( Mr. Min came towards you )

Mr. Min : Hello Miss.y/n, Happy to see you, i thought you will never be here. How was your brother and family.

Y/N : yeah, They are good. Tae has some work that's why he didn't came.

Mr. Min : you are now a successful business women, but when ever i saw you it seem familiar

Y/N : yeah, mee tooo..

Mr. Min : we have to speak some business tooo miss y/n.

Y/N : sure.

Mr. Min : I know you are the only lady mafia but you are a girl right? ( with a smile ) so don't interfere in the gangsters thing it will be harmful for you.If you need any help you can ask me.

Y/N : I know Mr. Min but my Dad built me different so I can handle this on my own. Thank you for your concern.

Mr. Min : I just say you by considered as you my daughter that's it. The world is too cruel for women you know 😼

Y/N : yes, I know it.

Mr. Min : And My younger son wants to collab with your company, If you are okay with it he will be here next month and came to talk to you in person.

Y/N : It's my honor to collab with JK designings. ( in mind : so it's starting with your sweet little son 😼).