Lusty night

Y/n : Is he really him? But I saw Min killing him, but why does he resemble her more? I want to look into this more.

( yoongi woke up and saw y/n were looking into his face but she was in her imagination, yoongi suddenly gives a peck in her lips, she came into reality )

Y/N : 😳, yoongi.... You son of a....

( yoongi kissed again )

Y/N : How dare you 😤?

Yoongi : Good morning sunshine ( in a deep voice )

(Y/n gulped, and get up and get into the bathroom )

( Days passed, every day y/n sleep on the coach but ended up getting up inside yoongi 's arms, his wounds were healed, Jk and Min came from abroad )

Mr. Min : How are you feel now yoongi?

Yoongi : I am okay Dad.

Mr. Min : Thank you y/n for taking care of him.

Y/N : (smiled)😊

Jk : y/n it's only a weak for our show? Did you forget?

Y/N : No, everything was rightly going on we have to do some discussion about this are you free today?

Jk : yes

Y/N : Then we can talk about this.

(Y/n 's phone ringing......)

Y/N : excuse me..... ( went to the balcony )

Yoongi : ( in mind : why is she taking it to balcony is anyone important? And she was happy to get the call ) ( followed her to see whom to she is talking )

Y/N : Tae, How are you and mom? I contacted you and mom many times, no one answes.

Tae : we are fine y/n, I met with an accident, not big just as little wounds, my phone was broke that's why i couldn't attend it

Y/N : What? How?

Tae : It's my fault, I slept when ride the car, I called to our mansion number they said you were not there.

Y/N : it was a long story bro, I am in yoongi 's mansion, Jimin again tried to interfere, his man tried to shoot me yoongi dodge the bullet for me, I took care of him past days.

Tae : Are you okay y/n? Did you have...

Y/N : No Tae, I am really good. And don't worry about anything.

Tae : Okay okay.

Y/N : Is mom is okay?

Tae : yes, she is fine, she is sleeping now.
And y/n just leave the mafia things and be a girl, it will always get you problems.
Just look into your company.

Y/N : Tae you said this every time but i didn't want to get back from this, i have a thing to complete then I think about it.

Tae : Mm. Then I will call you later.

Y/N : ok, bye. ( call ended )

( y/n turned and saw yoongi there )

Y/N : Are you trying to scare me? But it will never work on me.

Yoongi : who is in the phone?

Y/N : It was Tae, I tried to call him many times he didn't attend it he said he met with an accident that's why he couldn't call me. So you are here to see whom I am talking to?

Yoongi : No, I just passed by and heard that you have to complete a thing, what's it?

Y/N : Nothing, some business matter