Are you jealous?

Next Morning :

( The alarm rings, yoongi off the alarm immediately and looks into y/n 's face )

Yoongi : She really looks sooo cute 🥰, Her cheeks and those lips...... ( yoongi stared at y/n's lips for some seconds and come close to it.... Y/n awake and open her eyes, yoongi was close to her, she looked into his eyes )

Y/N : am i dreaming.... ( cupped yoongi 's cheeks and squeezed his lips )

Yoongi : If you like it, you can take it 😌

Y/N : What? 😳, ( push him and get up )
Why are you coming close to me? Are you having any other intentions?

Yoongi : That is what I want to ask you 😼, you squeeze my lips girls, i didn't done anything 😌 If you want I can do it 😉

Y/N : Yoongiiiiiiiiiiii 😤

Yoongi : Ok, get ready for the flight, we have to go( Just love to tease this girl 😸)

( y/n get up and wake up to get ready, and they reached Seoul )

At Kim Mansion :-

Tae : Hey Mrs. Kim, are you there?

Mrs. Kim : Tae 😳, oh my god, how are you, why are you looking slim, are you not eating well 🥺

Tae : Mom, I was always like this. I want to eat the food that you make, I miss it more and I am really hungry.

Mrs. Kim : Go fresh up, I will make you food Tae.

Y/N : Hello, am I invincible 😒

Mrs. Kim : Y/n when did you come?

Y/N : We came together mom 😮‍💨 really you didn't see me

Mrs. Kim : Just kidding my lovely daughter 😁, Go fesh up, i will make food for you both.

At Min Mansion :-

JK : Bro, where did you go? You didn't tell me? I am just bored here. I called y/n but she didn't picked my call? Didn't seen my text.

Yoongi : I have an important meeting, that's why I am gone immediately and i saw y/n, she was in an important meeting that's why she didn't attend your call.

JK : I know, she was always busy with her work 😒.

( jk phone ringing............)

JK : ( looking happy....) Yeahhhhhhh..

Yoongi : Why are you shouting?

JK : Bro, It's y/n 🤩

Yoongi : ( what?.. Why is she calling him? She didn't even called me 😒) attend the call.

JK : Ok,.... Y/n, what a surprise, you are calling me 😁

Y/N : hmm.. Jk, I was in a meeting that's why i couldn't attend your call, I saw Many missed calls and messages, that's why I called you. Is there anything Important.

JK : It's Okay y/n, I know you were busy with work, that's why you not attended my calls and yeah there is a little bit important thing to say.

Y/N : what's the matter?

JK : Tomorrow is my birthday, there is a party in our mansion, you have to come.

Y/N : But Jk...

JK : Don't say anything y/n, we are now partners right? It will also build up our relationship,And we are like friends now or more than friends 😌 i would love to be you were here, don't say No...

Y/N : yeah, I will come.

JK : Thank you y/n. ( y/n hung up the call)

( yoongi was near by him all the time, hearing everything and came to his room)