Blood shot

When y/n and yoongi came to their consciousness they were tied and there were many men surrounded by them

?? : who hurt my baby girl?

Y/N : Jimin?

Jimin : Yeah, It's me y/n 😌, I think you really miss me

Guard : we didn't mean to hurt her but the car was hit on......

( Jimin took his gun and shot him)

Jimin : Only I have the right to hurt my baby girl. 😌 and y/n who the hell is he? Your boyfriend? ( pointed the gun towards yoongi ) Don't you dare(* smirk)

Y/N : No, He is not my boyfriend.

Jimin : Then it's okay ( he took the gun away from yoongi ) you are only mine, y/n . No one ever dares to touch your shadow 😼

Y/N : I told you that, I don't have any feelings for you and I don't Marry you

Jimin : Who asked for your opinion? It's my decision, tomorrow is our marriage, get ready to be mine y/n 😌

Yoongi : And?

Jimin : What?

Yoongi : you think you can take her away from me?

Jimin : you think you can stop it? (*smirk)

Yoongi : yes, I can.

( yoongi took his gun and started shooting the guards of him. Jimin tried to shoot him, Y/n kick jimin's hand, the gun slipped from his hand. They untied the rope and started fighting.. Yoongi and y/n used their full strength to beat them down because they were already injured by the car accident.)

(At last there was yoongi, y/n and jimin were left there, yoongi and jimin fight mercilessly, when jimin kicked yoongi to the floor y/n kicked jimin's chest and got a knife, and stabbed into his stomach )

Jimin : You are really good at this y/n. But you didn't know one thing, your biggest enemy is not me, He was with you...

Y/N : Whoever it is , I will get the fu*k out of his life. And my Dad didn't kill your Mom it was an accident...

( yoongi saw a man pointed gun towards y/n and shoot, yoongi hugged y/n and the bullet was shot on his shoulder )

Y/N : Yoongiyaa

( y/n took the gun from the floor and shot the men, he tried to escape but the bullet got into his arms )

( suddenly The room was filled with smoke, y/n took yoongi and got out of the place )

( y/n took yoongi to the hospital )

At the hospital :-

( y/n got not that much injury, yoongi was in the ICU because he got shot, y/n was standing in front of the operation theatre, her dress was full of Yoongi 's blood , Min, Jk, Jennie and lincy came )

Mr. Min : What was going on, Who the heck has the dare to touch my son?

Y/N : Sorry Mr. Min. It was my fault, they tried to kill me, yoongi tried to save me.

Mr. Min : What?.. You...

Doctor : Don't make noise here, and he was okay now, you can see him.

(Everyone gets inside )

Mr. Min : Are you okay? Yoongi

Jk : Bro, Are you okay?

Lincy : oppa, ( fake cry )

Yoongi : where is y/n?, Is she Okay?

Jennie : She is the reason why you are here and you asking for her.