The Secret Romance

(Yoongi smiled with his gummy teeth)

Y/N : Boyfriend my foot😒. He is Mr. Min 's Older Son.

Tae : Nice to meet you. And thank you

( Mr. Kim, kinn and you are the only person know about your revenge on Mr. Min. Tae only knows about some of your past and he is not that much into the Mafia things, He focussed on the businesses always. He was really a sweet gentlemen ).

Y/N : Mom would be happy to see you, we can get back home in the morning flight.

Yoongi : Then you can stay here tonight.

Y/N : What? No, we go to a hotel.

Tae : it's almost night y/n. And here is also safe for us right? Just for one night and we had ID to get hotel room I didn't take anything. My phone is dead I have to charge it too. So we can stay here toning.

Y/N : Hmm

Tae : and y/n you have to calm down your anger or else you will get BP at such a young age and you have to control yourself, and don't go anywhere alone like this. You have to be more careful. Where did you get this anger from? You shoot a person infront of me almost you killed him.

Y/N : ( in mind : or else he will kill us both 😒)

Tae : are you listening y/n?

Y/N : okay, father I will be more careful next time. Can you please stop lecturing me pleeeeeewwssssssss *pout*

(Yoongi first time saw you like this and smiled looking at you)

Y/N : Heyy, why are you smiling? Are anyone saying some joke here? Huh 😒.

Yoongi : nothing, just go and fresh up, dinner is going to be ready. There are so many rooms here you can get into the room you like and the dress for you to change was in the sofa.

Tae : Thankyou, Yoongi.

(You didn't say anything and take the dress and get into a room to bath)

( y/n put only a towel and opened the bathroom door after shower. Yoongi was changing his dress in the room. His shirt buttons were open y/n and yoongi stared each other for a second and suddenly y/n get back into the bathroom yoongi buttoned his shirt )

Yoongi : what did i just saw 😳? Is.... She....hmm

Y/N : yoongiiiiiyaaa... Are you there?

Yoongi: huhhh? Yeah i am here.

Y/N : just get the fu*k out of the room, i want to change.

Yoongi : Mmmmm.. Kk.

( yoongi goes out, y/n changed her cloths and opened the room door )

Y/N : perve*t

Yoongi : what did you just said? 🤨 you are the one who is inside in my room and my bathroom and you are the one who put towel on your body and came out. So who is that? It's you 😼.

Y/N : (stunned to speak and blushed )

(Yoongi looked at y/n, y/n 's hair was wet and water droplets are droped from her hair to her neck to down 🙈 He was gulped and look aside )

Yoongi : hmmm.... I want to take a bath. Can you move.

Y/M : Mmm

Yoongi : There is a hair dryer on the side table beside the bed, you can take it.( he went to take a shower)

( y/n goes to take the dryer and sit on the bed for open the table. But there was no dryer in their. Y/N wait their for yoongi to come out, she using her phone in that time )