Falling for him

JK : are you okay y/n.

Y/N : yeah, I am..... I am.... Okay(and looked yoongi )

Yoongi : It was really late and you are staying alone, It was not good for you to stay alone. Staying alone is not a happy thing *. There is everyone here so you can stay here tonight.

( y/n chocked because a hand suddenly touched her thighs, it was yoongi and he said everything by rubbing y/n's thighs. Y/n puts a gown but it was really making her speechless, she can feel it . The warmth in his hands, )

Y/N : ok.. ( y/n put her hand on yoongi's hand to take off, he was strong he didn't take his hands and hold y/n 's hand ).

Lincy : (in mind: why is yoongi so soft to her ) ( Her spoon was dropped, she bend to take it and saw y/n and yoongi holding hands under the table).

After dinner :

( Mr. Min got a call and was gone and everyone was sitting in the hall some of JK 's friends are also there.)

Jennie : Can we play a game?

JK : what game?

Jennie : truth or dare 😼

Jk : I played it many times it was boring 😪.

Jennie : Then we can make it more excited, we have wine so who ever don't say must be drink wine.

Yoongi : I am going to sleep, you Guy's play it.

Jennie : everyone is there, why are you always sleepy and didn't get into any games, are you afraid to lose 😌

Yoongi : huhh?. I will join.

Jennie : y/n you too join in the game.

Y/N : No, I don't like these things.

Jennie : just come on, it will be fun.(have some plans )

Y/N : Ok.

Jennie : First I spin the bottle 🍾 ( it pointed on Jk) truth or dare jk

Jk :Truth

Jennie : Are you in love with someone? Is she here?

Jk : yes, she is 😉.

( jennie smiled and thought it was her )

Lincy : yoongi oppa, truth or dare?

Yoongi : dare

Lincy : you have to hug a girl in this room.

( yoongi drink the wine and passed)

(Many rounds goes JK's friends were gone and game continues, everyone was little drunk )

Jennie : truth or dare y/n

Y/N : truth

Jennie : Are you dated anyone?

Y/N : No

Jennie : That's why you are like this, always like aa cold working women.

Jk : bro, truth or dare

Yoongi : truth

Jk : I know you never dated anyone, but I want to know have you kissed anyone😉

Yoongi : yes, (* smirk, and looked at y/n, y/n looked away and blushed )

( everyone was shocked. Lincy knows that it was y/n whom he kissed )

Lincy : Jk truth or dare

Jk : dare

Lincy : you have to hug jennie and took her like bridal style ( Jennie was happy to hear it)

( jk drink the wine and spin the bottle 😹)