The Sword Play

( when you are talking to Mr. Min, yoongi was staring at you all the time, you saw it but didn't mind him.)

Yoongi : ( in mind : huh? Every girl wants to marry me, she is just ignoring me, everyone says i am a cold hearted stone 😒 i found a cold hearted alien than me )

(He came towards you........)

Yoongi : Hiiii , Miss Y/N 😼

Y/N : Hi

Mr. Min : y/n, He is my Oldest son Min Yoongi. He was just like his father. ( proud smile )

Y/N : yeah, i know ( in mind : i have seen it on the day we met, he is more than like you )

Mr. Min : How did you know, did you met before?

Y/N : Nooo... Just saying it by seeing you two, you looking exactly same

Mr. Min : ha ha ha

Y/N : ( why the fu*k is he smiling, am i told a joke or something )

Mr. Min : you are the only one told like that, he is looking more like his mom.

Y/N : (smiled)

Yoongi : have you eat anything?

Y/N : No I want to go, have some works

Mr. Min : Wait, we are having a family dinner you can join

Y/N : it's Okay Mr. Min, I have some important work to do. Maybe next time

Mr. Min : ok, then take care on your way to home.

( y/n get into the car without saying bye to yoongi )

( you asked kinn to go early for investing about the unknown person so you drive your car alone to your mansion )

( Y/N saw a car was chased by some vans and cars , y/n want to see what was going on they shot the car tyre and surrounded the car and tried to took the person, he took a gun and tried to shoot but they used a spray on his face to faint him and took him into their van and started to leaving. Y/N was about to leave the place but you have to help the person because what if they kill him, so she went chasing them without them knowing )

( They took him to a closed museum of historical things, it went on a bankrupt and closed for months, y/n followed them inside, she is really good at sneaking without making any noise, she saw a tall muscular bodied person in front of them, he looks handsome and he said to get him , he was tied and his mouth was tapped four men were hold him so he couldn't do anything .)

Guard : Boss, here is his son. He went to give his father a surprise for his birthday, he didn't even know that he was here.

?? : You know your lovely father took my 3 godowns of gun and my gold factory. So i want your fathers sweet little son's life for this. You know who I am, I am RM the God of destruction , how the fu*k your dad destroy my things, no it's not good right. Call his father 😼

In call : Hellooo Mr. Min, Happy birthday but it was going to be your little son's Death day.. ( * laugh )

Mr. Min : who the hell are you? And what my son? He is not here you fool.

In call : so yo don't believe me, heyyyy take of the tape from his mouth...

Dad,..........

RM : Yeah put that back, it's enough to identity it's your son's sound right 😼

( meanwhile * y/n couldn't hear what they were saying, y/n starts to think of a way to help him, you saw two swords there )

Mr. Min : Don't you dare to touch my son 😡