The real enemy

Yoongi : How?.... How did you know that name?....

Y/N : what do you mean by how?

Yoongi : It's the name given by my mother, No one knows this name except Dad. How did you know it? Is dad told you?

Y/N : you said you didn't know about your past, you were adopted then how was your mother's photo in your wardrobe? Did you lie to me? ( hold the family photo)

Yoongi : How did you get that? Who gave the permission to take it, give it to me.

Y/N : So, you know about your past

Yoongi : That's none of your business and don't interfere in this matter ( got angry )

Y/N : How is it not my business?, did you really not know who I am?

Yoongi : what are you talking about?

Y/N : I am Y/D 's daughter, you are my aunt 's son yoongi.. Not suga 😣

Yoongi : what...... What..... Are you.....

Y/N : you are really looking like your mother, I found it a long time ago but I think you forgot about your past until I saw this photo, Then you know what happened that day, then why are you calling that bastard Dad and why are you living with him?

Yoongi : y/n I fainted and when I got up there were full guards surrounded me I know If I scream or something he will definitely kill me, I want to kill him and destroy him with his side. I acted in front of them as i lost my memory but later I found the properties the money everything everything was in my name and y/n , They tried to find you for years, I tried my best to find you but didn't find anything about you.

Y/N : But he can kill you and take the money right? Why didn't he do that?

Yoongi : it's because the other nominee was you y/n, If I die everything will go to your name, they couldn't find you that's why he didn't kill me, I have as much as evidence for letting him go to jail but I wanted to kill him with my own hands that's why I am waiting but Jk was really innocent in here that's why I didn't do anything when he was here. And I want to ask you something about Tae.....

( Gun shots heard from the living room, yoongi and y/n went to the living room )

Y/N : Mom....... Tae.......?

Tae : Yes, y/n. ( evil smirk )

Y/N : why are you pointing gun on Mom's head?

Jimin : I told you y/n your real enemy is always with you.

Y/N : What are..... You...... Tae? What is this? Why are you tied laura and jk, what's going on?

( someone hit yoongi 's head from the back and pointed the gun towards him )

Y/N : Yoongiyaa...

Mr. Min : owww What a love? (*smirk)

Tae : Didn't understand anything huh?.... I will tell you a story y/n..... I didn't liked my own sister not you, she was really annoying and my Dad and Mom loved her more, when Jimin's Dad tried to kidnapp us I am the one who pushed her infront of the car, and told dad Park killed her 😌, he went to kill him but unfortunately his wife entered and got the shoot for him. I think that will end but, 😡 he got you into our house, they always wanted a daughter not me.... But you learned everything faster than me... You even Dad's favorite... I am the one who mixed poison in his food and he know I told everything before he die 😼.

But something was messed up you took over his mafia kingdom and made it more powerful even in the businesses, I just have only a few companies those bitch wrote everything on your name, That's why I wanted to kill you and made a plan on Hong Kong but you escaped even tried to killed you 😡 but your hubby got that bullet for you , I am the one shoot you on the day but you shoot my hand huh.... How dare you shoot your brother y/n.