The Wedding

Kinn : He is... Suga

Y/N : What? How come this?

Kinn : yes mam he is really suga, on the day he took away with him but he is not dead, we didn't get any information about why he didn't kill him and what his motto was to raise him.

Y/N : I will take care of this and I will call you later.

Yoongi : Is there any problem? Y/n

Y/N : Nothing..... ( look into his face, in mind : he is really suga, that's why he resembles my aunt more )

(Y/n hugged him tightly )

Yoongi : are you okay?

Y/N : Mmm.. I just want to hug you..

Yoongi : you are really clingy now 😹 did you like me that much.then why are you ignore me every time.

Y/N : Because,.. ( in mind : I thought you were that Monsters son )... Nothing, just shut your mouth and sleep now.

( both hugged and slept, the next day yoongi and y/n got up and ready to go out but there was someone knocking on the door, yoongi went to open it )

Yoongi : What is the matter, everyone is here?

( Mr. Min, Jk, jennie and Lincy were there in front of the door )

Mr. Min : Jennie told us that y/n gives you some medicine and tries to seduce you, where is she?

Y/N : I am here, Mr. Min but there is a little change in the scene. I am not the one who gave him those medicines, it was them ( looked into lincy and jennie ), when the party went on, I went outside for smoke and I heard that jennie talked about this to lincy on her phone and...

Jennie : she is a liar, my phone was out of battery and it was off when I was going to leave,

Y/N : I didn't say I saw you when you were going to leave, did I?.... And I went to Jk and asked about yoongi He gave me the keycard of the room.

Jk : Yes dad, first jennie and lincy came to me to ask where bro is, she says she wanted to apologize to her.

Lincy : yes, I went to his room to apologize but I saw y/n pushed him on the bed and tried to unbutton his shirt, so I tried to stop her but she slapped and even kicked me and pointed the gun at me, then I left there that's what happened.... Belive me Uncle

Y/N : Then why didn't you tell this to jk or Mr. Min or any other guards because everyone was down there right?

Lincy : I am afraid that she will kill me that's why

Mr. Min : what's really going on?

Y/N : Then we can check the cctv on this floor, then we can see who the first entered here right?

Jk : we saw it but yesterday's clip was deleted.

Y/N : smart move 😼

Lincy : yes you bit*h, you can only play this kind of thing.

Yoongi : just stop everything, I know what it is.. Dad I am going to marry y/n.
And for lincy y/n already kicked your fucking ass yesterday for this don't dare to come infront of me and my y/n or she will kill you 😮‍💨

(Everyone was shocked to hear about it Jk was frustrated and heartbroken to hear it )

Mr. Min : I am happy to hear it my son, we will make it as soon as possible too,
And Jennie it was your first and last warning it's only because your father was a good friend of mine, don't be done anything stupid and don't get your friend into our house.