The unknown caller

At the warehouse :-

Y/N : what happened kinn? Why did you call me to come urgently?

Kinn : Mam, Tae sir was captured by an unknown person.

Y/N : what? 😳, How did this happen?

Kinn : there was a video in our mail,we couldn't find their exact location.

Y/N : Wtf*** is everyone doing, play the video.

( video plays :- Tae was unconscious and he was tied by rope and you heard a cold voice )

?? : Heii, y/n did you miss me 😼, (RM appeared on the screen)

Y/N :( paused the video ) I know him, but there is no issue between us, why he is doing it. ( video plays )

RM : It's not me who kidnapped your brother, I was just known by coming here, it was my friend, If you want your brother you have to come alone here, don't think anything or do stupid girl 😌, my friend is waiting for you. You have to come to Hong kong airport. After we say what to do

( video ended )

Y/N : Kinn (Agrily ) get my ticket to Hongkong right now. Don't need any other people

Kinn : Mam, are you really going alone there, What if?

Y/N : Shut up 😡, and do what i say

Kinn : Ok, Mam.

(Y/n's phone ringing.......)

?? : Hey girl, did you seen the video, when are you going to come here? Baby girl 😼

Y/N : Who are you?

?? : You'll see when you arrive hear, come faster. I didn't do anything to your brother untill you came, Byee my baby girl. (Hung up the call ).

Y/N : Baby girls ass 🤬 I want to see your face.

Kinn : Mam, your flight is in evening

Y/N : ok ( take the car and leave to your mansion )

( y/n getting ready to get the airport, phone ringing......)

Y/N : Who is this?

JK : Hey, I am JK .

Y/N : oohh Junkook, Ha tell me is there any issues?

Jk : Noo, there is no issue and yeah you can call me kookie, everyone close to me call me like that 😉.

Y/N : Hmm, is there anything important to say or I will hung up, I have something important to do.

Jk : ( in mind : this girl huh😮‍💨) okay see you tomorrow y/n.

Y/N : I am not available tomorrow, I have an important meeting in Hong Kong, I am getting ready to go so we can postpone our meeting, i will tell you the day.(Hung up the phone)

Jk : But, Y/n............ What? She cut the call 😒why she is so mean

(Y/n was ready and kinn droped her in the airport, She was in the first class VIP seat )

( Y/n get into the flight and sit in her seat and closed her eyes and thinking about Tae. Suddenly a Hand touched y/n's face )

?? : Are you sleeping? 😌

Y/N : What the heck? 😳 Why are you here?

Yoongi : I have a Meeting in Hong Kong 😌

Y/N : Go and seat another seat, don't sit beside me you jerk

Yoongi : heyy, what did you call me, I booked my seat on my own cash and you are saying like this. Huh? and other seats are already booked you can see that right?