Is he?

Y/N : you can call the maids for this

Yoongi : you promised to take care of me y/n 😌 and there is not a single girls see me like this.

Y/N : see what?

Yoongi : Half naked 😌 and I was only comfortable with you.

Y/N : Ohhh God why me 😒

( y/n gets up and goes to the bathroom to make a hot water tub for him )

Y/N : it's ready, you can come

Yoongi : y/n come here

Y/N : what now?

Yoongi : help me to change the dress

Y/N : yah, 😳😤

Yoongi : you can see right, I couldn't lift my right arm because of the wound, then how can I change?

Y/N : But.. But...

Yoongi : just help to remove the shirt, I can remove my bottom.

Y/N : Ok

( y/n come closer to yoongi, and start to unbutton his shirt, she didn't look at Yoongi' s face, she looks away and unbuttoned his shirt)

Yoongi : Are you really shy to see my face? My cold alien knows how to get shy? (Chuckles )

Y/N : stfu, and ready to get the bath

(Y/n removed his shirt, yoongi started to remove his pants )

Yoongi : Are you going to stand and see I am changing?

Y/N : 😳 No, ( embarrassed and went into the bathroom )

( yoongi entered the bathroom with only a towel on his lower body and locked the door)

Y/N : Why..... Why.. Are you locking it? ( voice trembling by looking at his body )

Yoongi : I don't like anyone who came inside while I was taking a bath.

( yoongi entered the tub and y/n started to change the bandage in his shoulder, and started to clean his wound )

( Jennie and Lincy came to see yoongi but he is not in the room)

Jennie : Is anyone here?

Y/N & Yoongi : Who is that?

Lincy : What? Is he with a girl in the bathroom, it must be y/n , what are they doing jennie? ( whispers )

Jennie : I am here to see you

Yoongi : Can you wait in the living room, I am taking a bath, I will be there after this.

Jennie : Ok.

( They came to downstairs )

Lincy : She getting this chance to close to my yoongi. How could he allow this?

Jennie : I don't know lincy, she must do some black magic on him.

Lincy : I can't imagine they were in the bathroom taking bath 🤯

Jennie : It's all uncle's fault, I didn't understand why he ask y/n to take care of him.

On the other side :-

Secretary : Sir, why is Jk sir is here, In this meeting he didn't want to attend this right?

Mr. Min : I know, I just want to y/n and yoongi to close.

Secretary : But Why sir?

Mr. Min : You know that she was the only lady mafia and have more than money we have, I know yoongi liked her, when they married her properties and money will be mine too, and my kingdom grows more and more. Ha ha ( laughed)