Introduction

Copywriting:

  When Gu Shunhua realized that she was actually the heroine of the period novel , she was buying roasted sweet potatoes in Dashilan Hutong.

  A familiar Beijing accent came to her ears: "Do you want to buy it or not?"

  Gu Shunhua put down the roasted sweet potatoes, turned around and ran to the train station.

  Next, according to the setting in the book, she had to commit suicide in various ways in order to return to the city and divorce her husband. After that, she would fake it, get a high position with a professor, and abandon her husband and daughter.

  Her cousin Chen Lu is about to marry her ex-husband and give birth to children for her ex-husband. Her ex-husband has become very successful and her cousin is enjoying all the glory, but her own children are in jail for misappropriating company assets.

  The book mentions it in a tone full of regret and superiority: "Gu Shunhua is not a bad person, but he is selfish and short-sighted by some small citizens. They are frightened by the hard life of going to the countryside and think that they are good because of their beauty." You can be the professor's wife."

  Gu Shunhua: Damn it, uncle, what kind of underworld plot is this? How could I do such a thing? !

  She fought all the way back to the countryside. When she saw her twin children, she grabbed them into her arms and said, "Wherever mom goes, I will take you with me. The three of us will never be separated!"

  Ren Jingnian was playing with the radio when he saw his wife: "Why are you back now?"

  Looking at the husband in the book who doted on the heroine but ignored his children, Gu Shunhua straightened his back: "You hope that I will never come back? Do you want to abuse my son and daughter?"

  Ren Jingnian: "?"

  Gu Shunhua: "Divorce is okay, the child belongs to me, and the donkey belongs to you."

  Ren Jingnian: ...What did I do wrong?

  Chen Lu admired her immediate boss and wrote a love novel based on her boss, but she ended up walking through it herself.

  At this time, the wave of reform and opening up has begun. Although the big boss is married, he is still young. She feels that she has a lot to do.

  only......

  Why haven't they divorced yet?

  Why don't you leave?

  Why not?

  Why?

  Content tags: sweet articles wear books and cool articles

  Protagonist: Gu Shunhua, Ren Jingnian ┃ Supporting roles: They don't need names ┃

  One sentence introduction: 70's Beijing style food , warm and cute family

  Purpose: The educated youth who returned to the city in the 1970s worked hard to strive for self-improvement

  Brief review of the work:

  In the 1970s, Gu Shunhua, who was born into a family of royal cooks in Beijing, responded to the call for reclamation and border guarding and went to the Inner Mongolia Corps. Eight years later, she finally returned to the city after hard work. After only eight years away, she no longer had a foothold in the crowded city of Beijing. For her own life and the future of her children, Gu Shunhua worked hard to practice cooking. Taking advantage of the east wind of reform and opening up, she started her own business as a small businessman and hawker, and finally Inheriting the ancestral business, he became the number one successor of imperial cuisine in Beijing.

  This article reflects the living conditions of the people at the bottom of Beijing through a vivid description of the old hutongs in Beijing. It also depicts the hardships of the educated youth who returned to the city in the 1970s, promotes the Chinese imperial cuisine culture, and shows the hard struggle of people in the early days of reform and opening up. .