Chapter 131-138 (extra)

Chapter 131 Extra: Gu Duoer and Gu Yuehua

  Gu Duo'er was only thirty-two years old when she opened her sixth branch of her hair salon.

  At this age, in the eyes of others, she is an old girl and cannot get married. Occasionally, when someone knows her age and asks, they will always say, "You must have been delayed in going to the countryside."

  In this era, many girls who go to the countryside are in their twenties when they come back. If there is a slight delay, it will be difficult to find a suitable partner later, or the girl herself does not want to get married, so she simply stays single.

  After hearing this, Gu Duoer just smiled and didn't want to explain anything.

  Although times have developed and society has progressed, people are always subconsciously curious about single women, as if this is something wrong.

  She doesn't care.

  She has no other hope in this life. In fact, she just wants to live well and repay Master Pan and those who have saved and protected her.

  As for getting married or not, she doesn't care.

  That day, she was lying in the lounge behind her hairdresser applying a facial mask when Gu Yuehua suddenly came rushing over.

  "What are you doing?" Gu Yuehua looked at the layer of mud on her face with some curiosity: "What's wrong with your face?"

  "Wo Mei Rong is soothing... it's a facial mask..." Gu Duo'er was wearing a facial mask on her face. She was afraid that the mask would cause lines on her face, so she didn't dare to open her mouth, so she could only speak vaguely.

  "Oh..." Gu Yuehua has never seen this before. He only knows that in addition to the hair salon, Guduoer seems to have added a beauty business. I heard it is very prosperous and women particularly like it. His sister-in-law and sister both go there.

  It turns out that this is how beauty is done, just put a layer of paste on your face.

  Guduoer knew it as soon as she saw the look in his eyes. She was really ignorant. This was a good thing. It was said to be the secret recipe prepared by the Empress Dowager Cixi herself in the palace. It used Chinese herbal medicines such as white morning glory, Bletilla striata, Angelica dahurica and Schizonepeta. , and also paired with honey and milk. Anyway, they are nutritious and are both good things.

  She looked at him with disdain.

  Gu Yuehua was actually a little helpless. He came here because he had important things to talk about, but it was a pity that he didn't look at the calendar when he went out and caught up with Gu Duo'er applying a facial mask.

  I don't know when I applied this mask, otherwise it always feels weird.

  "What are you doing with mud?" Gu Duoer asked vaguely, keeping his face expressionless.

  Gu Yuehua coughed lightly, cleared his throat, and then said: "Recently, my brother-in-law feels that everything is ready and he can start thinking about opening his own factory. If the factory is prepared, I can't do without it and I have to keep an eye on it."

  In the past few years, Gu Yuehua has been responsible for the manufacturing and production of Huajing Company. From the initial recruitment of five workers to the development of his own manufacturing team to the current construction of the factory, Gu Yuehua has put in a lot of effort.

  It can be said that the miracles Huajing Hanka created on this piece of Chinese land are the result of Gu Yuehua's hard work in the factory all night long.