Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41 Ladder to Heaven

  As soon as she said this, the chatter on the spot gradually disappeared, and everyone fell silent.

  These words were said so loudly and loudly that all the guests who wanted to watch the excitement were silenced. Yes, it was Hong Kong's big stars who came over. Hong Kong's celebrities and reporters came over. A hotel with a well-known name in mainland China couldn't even do it. It would be really embarrassing to serve a table of decent food and be rejected by others and pass it on.

  Everyone's thoughts suddenly changed, and there was no desire to watch the fun.

  Some people in the crowd even applauded, thinking that Gu Shunhua's words were good and reasonable.

  Gu Quanfu frowned and stopped saying anything. Niu Deshui also reacted and a cold sweat suddenly broke out on his back. This was because he was provoked and forgot about the business!

  In recent years, every waiter in a state-owned hotel has turned his head upside down and rolled his eyes at customers a lot. As the manager of a state-owned hotel, he has never been so angry.

  After Gu Shunhua said these words, knowing that no one would stop him anymore, he walked back to Liang Mingxing.

  "Mr. Liang, we drafted the menu with 120,000 sincerity, and used the best ingredients we could get to make four-course hot pot, eight-course large bowl dishes, eight-course medium bowl dishes, and twelve dishes. Every one of these dishes was made by my old man Gu Zengxiang in the royal dining room of the palace. I made them for you today because I want you to try our authentic Beijing dishes, the most authentic Manchu-Han banquet. The mountains are not high, but there are immortals. The name, the water is not deep, the dragon is the spirit. Maybe these ingredients and dishes make you feel that you cannot bear the name of imperial dishes, but in fact these are not important, the key is the taste, right? The emperors of the past, the concubines of the past, To put it bluntly, they are made of flesh and blood, and they don't necessarily have to stuff sea cucumbers and abalones into their mouths every time, don't you think so?"

  Luo Minghao next to him was stunned when he saw this scene, thinking that Chen Yaotang didn't say that Gu Quanfu had such a daughter, it was so easy to open his mouth!

  He looked at Liang Daxing and saw that he seemed a little shaken. He quickly said: "Mr. Liang, don't listen to her nonsense. She doesn't know what a Manchu-Han banquet is. She is just pretending to be big here and pretending that we haven't eaten it. How can this be compared with Hong Kong?" A full banquet between Manchu and Han Dynasties?"

  However, Liang Mingxing didn't listen at all. He took off his eyes and looked at Gu Shunhua, with a bit more respect in his tone: "Ms. Gu, you are right. I will definitely serve you this banquet today." Taste, I am superficial."

  After saying this, he gave instructions to the assistant beside him, and then he took the guests and walked back to the private room again. Luo Minghao's face turned ugly. He lowered his head and followed Liang Mingxing, not knowing what he was thinking about.

  No one present could have imagined this change. The hotel manager next to him was also stunned, looking at Gu Shunhua with admiration in his eyes.

  The scene just now is really gone. To be honest, Yuhuatai did a bad job in handling things. It must be a great thing to be able to come back now!

  When Niu Deshui came to his senses, he regretted stomping his feet. He admired Gu Shunhua for a moment. He was such a young girl. She was so capable. She managed to coax people over with just a few words!