Chapter 101-110

Chapter 101 Pork tenderloin with coriander

  On Thursday, Gu Shunhua made soup with the mutton meatballs that he had cooked the night before, sprinkled a little bit of coriander on them, and ate them with sesame pancakes.

  The two children ate deliciously, the meatballs were fresh and chewy: "Mom is back, let's eat delicious food!"

  After the children finished eating, they went to school. The school was close, only a few steps away. The two children held hands and went there with a few friends, which felt relieved.

  Ren Jingnian was preparing to go to a meeting. After washing up, he also drank a bowl of mutton meatball soup and ate sesame seed cakes. After that, he cleaned himself up, put on a white shirt and a brand new Chinese tunic suit. After cutting my hair, I packed up the materials I needed to bring and put them in my briefcase.

  Gu Shunhua looked at his watch and saw that there was still some time before he went to class, so he asked, "Do you want me to go with you?"

  Today, Ren Jingnian will attend a computer coding seminar. He will show everyone his keyboard model at the meeting. This matter is naturally very important to him. It has been almost two and a half years since he tried to study it. Two and a half years of hard work, how much effort has been put in, whether it will be recognized, and whether this direction will be chosen, is today.

  Ren Jingnian just smiled and glanced at Gu Shunhua: "No, I'm not as nervous as you think. I think it's okay."

  Gu Shunhua pursed his lips and smiled: "You are quite confident."

  Ren Jingnian nodded: "I believe the direction I chose is correct."

  In more than two years, he has studied almost all Chinese character encoding schemes, and has also attended Chinese information seminars. As for the discussion opinions of the Chinese Information Society of China and the Chinese Character Encoding Professional Committee, he has read all After that, he probably knows the current research directions of various institutions.

  He believed that his plan was the most suitable path.

  Maybe this path is not perfect yet and there are still many difficulties to overcome, but at least it should be in the right direction.

  Ren Jingnian went out. Gu Shunhua packed his things and rushed to TV University to attend classes. Since moving, it is a little far away from TV University, but it's not bad. It doesn't take long to ride a bicycle, and it can also be used to exercise. .

  In fact, the curriculum of TV University has been updated in the past two years. It has begun to use the newly compiled textbooks of Renmin University, and has even added courses on Western economics. Gu Shunhua is naturally familiar with these, and she has already learned them. .

  The most important thing is that some of the knowledge in textbooks is out of touch with reality for some classmates, and even for her before. But now, two years of working experience in Japan has allowed her to see a broader world and see the development of the world. The operation of the country's economy and society gave her a new understanding and experience of the contents in the textbook.

  Because of this, I was very relaxed during class, and the homework after class was done in just three strokes, five divisions, and two divisions. It can only be said that hard work always pays off. I burned the candle and deduced the economy step by step on the draft paper with Ren Jingnian. Model, to figure out the origin of those economic theorems, her diploma from TV University seems to be within reach.

  After finishing her homework after class, she went home to cook for her children. After cooking, she studied Japanese and English at home in the afternoon, and rushed to Yuhuatai to go to work after four o'clock.