Chapter 91-100

Chapter 91 Professional Title Examination

  After buying the courtyard house, Gu Shunhua solemnly wrote an IOU, explaining the money owed to Grandma Tong and the interest to be repaid when the time came.

  Of course Grandma Tong didn't have to say: "I'm not in a hurry anyway, just take your time, I'll be waiting to earn your interest."

  This made Gu Shunhua amused, so that day, she specifically asked Mr. Pan about the bowl and asked if there was any chance of finding it. Mr. Pan meant that the buyer was also from Sijiu City, and the other party also bought it. Yes, it may not have gone anywhere, it may have been sold abroad: "It will definitely be difficult to find this again."

  These days, if you don't buy something, you won't buy it. Anyone who buys it must have some discernment. How can you sell it easily? If you buy it back, you will definitely have to peel off a layer of skin.

  After hearing this, Gu Shunhua couldn't help but feel a little regretful, thinking that not to mention that he couldn't find it, even if he found it, he wouldn't be able to buy it casually.

  It's a pity that I didn't have that much money at the time, otherwise I would have stopped this matter and helped the old man out.

  But Mr. Pan said: "Sell it if you sell it. In terms of the situation at that time, if this bowl is not sold, it will still attract people's attention later. Everyone is not a fool. Your grandma Tong's plan can be hidden from ordinary people, but the real Experts, people can smell it. When the time comes, Mr. Liang Shang took it away easily, and there is no place to cry. Now that it is sold and put in the bank, it is really practical. Our bank in New China is reliable. , will not deceive the common people."

  Gu Shunhua was heartbroken when he heard this.

  She probably knows that money may no longer be valuable in the future, which is called inflation in Western economics. If Grandma Tong just keeps a few thousand yuan like this, she will indeed suffer a big loss!

  Afterwards, she naturally mentioned the matter to Ren Jingnian: "In fact, it would be great if Grandma Tong could also buy a house, or buy the bowl back, otherwise the money would be useless in her hands."

  Ren Jingnian: "We borrowed so much money from Grandma Tong. This is a big favor. We should pay interest. The interest counts every penny. We are stingy. We are willing to lend money at this time, which is worth thousands of gold." So let's not worry about anything else and just try to find that bowl. If we can find it and redeem it, even if we spend a little more money, we can give it back to Grandma Tong and help her place it. That's how we can repay it. Favor."

  Gu Shunhua: "Well, okay, let's do it like this! I tried to look for it first, but if I couldn't find it, I encouraged Grandma Tong to buy a house later. No matter how big or small it is, at least I have a property in my hands. It's definitely safe!"

  Ren Jingnian: "Okay."

  But now I definitely don't have the time, I still have to clean up and take care of the house. Before the house was rented out, the tenants only cared about living in it and didn't know how to maintain it. In fact, some places still leaked.

  There are also coal pools and passages that have not been used for many years. They also need to be cleaned and renovated. This is no small effort, nor can it be done in a short time.

  The two of them discussed it and decided that since they had bought a house, they were not in a hurry to move. After all, after moving, they still had to consider the issue of sending their children to a nursery school. It would be difficult to switch to a nursery school in a short period of time. Besides, if you change a nursery school, you still have to consider the issue of picking up and dropping off your children.