Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81 Boiled Cabbage

  The guys walked out of the Great Hall of the People, got on the shuttle bus back to the Ershang Bureau Guest House, and went back to the guest house. Because there will be a competition between the red case masters the next morning, everyone needs to recharge their batteries and discuss countermeasures after returning. The logistics staff also need to re-check the materials, and report if anything is missing.

  After all, everyone saw Wang Yunquan's situation today. He didn't pay attention to the logistics and ingredients, and in the end he could only borrow ingredients from others in a panic. But if he could borrow it, that would be fine. What if he couldn't?

  Besides, the freshness and deliciousness of the ingredients also affects the taste of the final product. In this level of competition, a slight difference in taste may mean a difference of 0.1 points, and a difference of 0.1 points can make a difference in ranking.

  Therefore, all logistics companies have begun to take action, re-checking their own food, and immediately reporting if it is inappropriate and replacing it. It is also necessary to say something, and naturally the logistics of the province will help arrange it.

  Only Wang Yunquan had no choice but to check the burden by himself.

  Gu Shunhua knew about this situation, so he mentioned it to Niu Deshui. Niu Deshui thought about it for a while and then mentioned it to the logistics director of the catering company: "We are locals in Beijing, so we should also fulfill our friendship as landlords. Wang Yunquan's cold meat is a headache this time." One, if we don't help others, if we tell others, they will think that we are jealous of others who can put on small shoes for others!"

  When he said this, the logistics director also thought it made sense, and immediately informed Wang Yunquan that he could help him prepare ingredients.

  If Wang Yunquan had anything else to say, he was naturally grateful. He knew that it was Gu Shunhua who helped him with it. Niu Deshui thought: "Thanks to you for coming to Beijing this time. You really made me understand that friendship comes first." , second in the competition."

  You know, on this Lengxun, everyone's scores are tightly squeezed. Gu Shunhua is only 0.1 points behind Wang Yunquan. If Gu Shunhua doesn't help, it's not certain what will happen in the end.

  Niu Deshui saw him like this and said: "Although I am not a chef, I have been working hard for so many years. To learn cooking skills, you must first learn to be a good person. A chef without cooking ethics will not be able to go far. Besides, , we also hope that everyone can perform at their best, so that we can open our eyes to see the unique skills from all over the motherland."

  Niu Deshui's words made Wang Yunquan sigh with emotion: "That's right. My original intention of coming here this time is to make everyone pay attention to Hunan cuisine. Don't let our old craftsmanship be lost like this. Our Hunan cuisine is also one of the eight major cuisines. One, but there were originally more than 2,000 dishes, and now there are only more than 400 on the menu. It's really not okay to keep going like this!"

  Gu Shunhua heard this and said hurriedly: "Master Wang, don't worry. Since you won the first place this time and Hunan cuisine has shown its face, how can Hunan not pay attention to it? If you become famous this time, it will be different in the future!"

  Wang Yunquan nodded repeatedly: "I'm looking forward to it too."

  While he was talking like this, Gu Shunhua also took the opportunity to ask Wang Yunquan about the traditions of Hunan cuisine. Wang Yunquan was not hiding anything, he taught everything he knew, and Gu Shunhua naturally benefited a lot.