Chapter 121-130

Chapter 121 The dusty case

  When Ren Jingnian heard the news, he was not surprised. After asking around, he found out that it was Xinfeng Electronic Computer Company, the same company that Chen Lu joined.

  Regarding this news, there is nothing that needs to be paid attention to. The only thing that needs to be confirmed is "what kind of program is the supporting program for their Chinese card". After all, even if it is modified from Japanese Chinese card, it still needs to go through the Chinese character encoding. One level.

  When we were discussing this issue, He Lina was also there. She frowned and said, "I just happened to go the other way a few days ago. I am a researcher at the China Institute of Technology, which happens to be from the Institute of Computer Science. After they accept the installation, I will Go and find out."

  Ren Jingnian nodded: "Okay."

  However, when they undertook this project, it took a long time from receiving the computer to acceptance and installation, to officially distributing it for use, so it would be a month or two before He Lina could see the computer with Hanka installed.

  Ren Jingnian had dealt with people from the Computer Institute of the Institute of Science and Technology before, but just because they knew each other, it was not appropriate to go there to explore this. If there was something, it would not be appropriate, so He Lina would go to explore the way. If there was something, it would be feasible. question, it would be more appropriate for him to come forward.

  As for this matter, Gu Shunhua didn't take it too seriously when she heard it mentioned. After all, it was none of her business who made the money. There were so many people who made a fortune this year, and others couldn't be jealous of it.

  But who would have known that that day when I took my children to the courtyard to see my grandma and grandpa, I heard a group of people talking about it just after entering the alley, and some even gathered around Gu Shunhua to ask what was going on with Chen Lu.

  It turned out that Chen Lu actually bought a Toyota car and drove directly back to the alley. On the day she returned to the alley, there were just gongs and drums to clear the way. Feng Xianer shouted at everyone to get out of the way and said not to touch the children, so the old neighbors They all ducked and gave way.

  This was the first time a car entered the old alley, and all the children came out to watch.

  The car drove majestically into the alley, the loudspeaker blared several times, and everyone stood cautiously close to the wall, all eyes paying attention to the car.

  Chen Yaotang and Feng Xian'er have not lived here for several years. Ever since Chen Lu went to jail, she has not been seen around here at all. Now it is good, she suddenly came back, sitting in the car, looking at the roadside through the window glass old neighborhood.

  The car has a low floor, so you can sit low in the car and look at the people on both sides. It really feels like you are working hard but I am sitting back and enjoying the pleasure.

  Looking at the envious eyes of the adults and the surprised look of the children, Chen Yaotang laughed proudly: "It's worth it, I'm worth it, it's worth it in this life!"

  Feng Xian'er even smiled from ear to ear: "This is our homecoming, and we too will have this day. Those who looked down on us at the beginning, let them see, we got into a car, what about a car, how could they ever do that!" My sister and husband must have never sat on it, and Gu Shunhua has never sat on it either, they are a bunch of country bumpkins!"