Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31 Fragrant Glutinous Date Cake

  She worked six days a week and finally got off work on Sunday. She took her two children wearing brand new cotton monkeys to the post office and called Ren Jingnian. When the two children heard their father's voice, they were very excited and happily called Ren Jingnian. Jing Nian talks about his new clothes and his new classmates in kindergarten.

  The two children are well-behaved and sensible. The kindergarten teacher likes them very much. Their classmates are also friendly and they play well with the children. The two children love the kindergarten so much that they tell them all the delicious food in the kindergarten with their fingers, even the milk in the morning. Didn't forget to mention it.

  Ren Jingnian listened to the voices of the two children and laughed loudly: "Dad will come to see you after the New Year. Whatever gifts you want, Dad will buy them for you!"

  The two children screamed happily. Gu Shunhua hurriedly asked them to keep their voices down a little so as not to disturb the people on the phone next to them. The two children hurriedly covered their mouths and talked to their father in a low voice.

  When he finally finished speaking, Gu Shunhua told Ren Jingnian: "Don't send me any money. It would be better if you heard everything about your job transfer."

  Ren Jingnian: "I know."

  After that, he added: "It's been hard on you during this period. You have to take care of two children by yourself and still have to go to work."

  Although he has never been exposed to it, he can guess that being a chef must be hard work. They are busy when others are eating, and they have to be busy until very late every day. They only have Sunday off. The key is that she has to take care of them. There are two children.

  Gu Shunhua: "It's not bad. My mother's temper has changed a lot recently. She can help me if she can help me. The people in the courtyard are quite nice. Even if I don't go to kindergarten on weekends, I can leave my child in the courtyard and play with the children. The two children Not aggrieved at all."

  Ren Jingnian: "That's good."

  Gu Shunhua: "By the way, I mentioned you to my dad a few days ago. My dad definitely wants to see you."

  Gu Quanfu's so-called "take a look" is actually to take a look and check. After all, the Gu family did not agree with Gu Shunhua and Ren Jingnian's marriage before. However, Gu Shunhua was stubborn and got married like this. Gu Quanfu has never seen her before. Where is my son-in-law?

  Ren Jingnian: "I understand and I will perform well."

  Gu Shunhua couldn't help but laugh when he heard Ren Jingnian's serious tone: "It's nothing, just fine. Why do I think you are a little nervous?"

  Ren Jingnian: "I'm afraid my father-in-law doesn't like me."

  Gu Shunhua wanted to laugh even more, because she saw the two children looking at her doubtfully, so she lowered her voice and said hurriedly: "Actually, it's nothing, my parents are pretty good people."

  After saying that, he quickly hung up the phone.

  **

  Entering the twelfth lunar month, the days passed day by day. Gu Shunhua went out early and returned late to practice diligently in the back kitchen of the hotel. You must know that there is kung fu everywhere on the stove, and you have to practice hard in all kinds of kung fu. Nothing can be achieved overnight, you can only practice it steadily. .