Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61 Watermelon Sauce

  Lei Yongquan's mother praised her so much that Gu Shunhua felt a little uncomfortable for a while, but he still talked about the soy sauce meat. Because he mentioned things before liberation, he casually said: "There is a grandma in our courtyard. She used to be Of course, the status of Princess in the palace is indeed feudal. We definitely don't advocate this, but her knowledge and taste are not ordinary people. This grandma was so happy when she saw the clear sauce meat. She said that before In the palace, Dang Gege ate it all the time!"

  In fact, this is also the truth that Gu Shunhua has figured out recently.

  Times have changed, from the feudal government of the Qing Dynasty to the Republic of China, and now to the new China. In fact, no matter how it changes, there is always a group of people at the top of the tower, and Lei Yongquan's mother must be those on the top of the tower.

  The new climber to the top of the tower looked around and took in the scenery. After sitting down and calming down, he still thought about how those people on the top of the tower lived in the past. Subconsciously, he still wanted to learn from it.

  Mr. Lei definitely didn't have such thoughts. The old man was simple and had never thought about this, but the younger generation couldn't help but think about it.

  Sure enough, what Gu Shunhua said made Lei Yongquan's mother even more interested. She asked Grandma Tong in detail about Qingjiang Rou. After that, she praised her again and again, and finally sighed: "Speaking of which, I met Mr. Pu once before." , that feeling is just different."

  Gu Shunhua knew that the Mr. Pu mentioned by Lei Yongquan's mother was actually Pu Yi, the last emperor of the Qing Dynasty, who had also been a member of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference.

  After talking like this, the topic turned to how to make clear sauce pork. Gu Shunhua didn't hide it, but talked about it in general. Lei Yongquan's mother was also a smart person. After listening to it, she figured it out: "This cost It's really not low! Let's not talk about the pork, how much labor is required!"

  Gu Shunhua: "Yes, I am the first batch to do it. I don't think about getting back the money. I just want to do it first. At least I have the confidence in my heart. I can only make money later."

  Lei Yongquan's mother then remembered that the three kilograms of pureed meat with soy sauce that Gu Shunhua brought over last time actually didn't mention it much, and she didn't even boast about it, so she just gave it to herself.

  Later, the two of them broke up, and Gu Shunhua choked and left, not to mention that he would never talk about it again.

  Now, she calculated carefully and found that the meat Gu Shunhua sent last time was about three kilograms. It takes more than three kilograms of raw pork to produce one kilogram of cured meat. Adding in Gu Shunhua's large amount of money to buy black meat and labor, it would be What a valuable book!

  Of course she knew that Gu Shunhua's lover wanted to go to college. Although there were subsidies for college, it was different. Gu Shunhua had to support the family and take care of the children alone, and his life was not easy.

  If I hadn't asked about the situation in detail today, seeing what she meant, she wouldn't have had any intention of saying anything. She felt a little emotional for a moment, and she forced a smile, but the smile quickly disappeared.

  Gu Shunhua felt the change in the atmosphere.

  The last time she spoke to someone like that, although she felt in her heart that she was right, the old tradition emphasizes respecting the elderly. Even if the elderly are wrong, you can't speak like that. She also knew that she must have gone too far.