Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11 Angry at Su Jianping

  Su Jianping didn't taste it for a long time. When he understood it, he felt that this matter was terrible. The dignity and glory of all his superiors had been ruined by Dou Zhi'er and the official hut!

  He stared at Gu Shunhua blankly, and after a while he finally gritted his teeth and said, "No, I don't need to."

  Gu Shunhua: "Really? Then where are you going? Going out to do errands?"

  Su Jianping became uncomfortable and put his hands in his pockets anxiously: "I, I'm fine, just take a walk."

  Gu Shunhua: "Are you out for a walk?"

  Su Jianping nodded quickly: "Yes."

  Gu Shunhua smiled and looked at Su Jianping. Back then, everyone was in the same courtyard and it was hard to tell who was good or bad. At most, Su Jianping's clothes were fresher and he could drink milk every day.

  But things are different now. Su Jianping's power supply bureau is an oil and water unit, and his future is bright. Su Jianping is considered a promising child in their compound.

  It's just that in her eyes, there is still alienation in mind after all.

  She smiled like this, which made Su Jianping even more uncomfortable. At this moment, he heard footsteps coming from not far away, and he hurriedly looked up.

  It was an old man, with a hunched back, two hands behind his back, and a horse. He looked like he was playing chess in a group. He was breathing and walking towards the south in figure eight steps. He looked familiar, but he didn't recognize him. , probably somewhere else in an alley.

  Gu Shunhua clearly felt that Su Jianping's whole body seemed to be tense when he heard the noise, but after seeing the old man, the tension was instantly relieved.

  Gu Shunhua suddenly understood. He didn't want others to see him talking to him in private? Was he deliberately staring at himself, and when he saw her running out to go to the latrine, he stopped him and talked to him secretly. Is he actually hiding from people on purpose?

  If Gu Shunhua couldn't see through this trick before, then Gu Shunhua, who has read a whole book, can see it clearly now.

  Su Jianping is a very contradictory person. On the one hand, he is greedy for the youthful beauty of his youth, or he regrets that the two of them were not destined to be together at that time, so he can never forget it. But on the other hand, this person is very realistic.

  Gu Shunhua now has two children, and there is no guarantee that he will be able to obtain the household registration. Even if he does, it will be a big drag to support the two children. Su Jianping will not let go of the rabbit before he sees it. In addition, his mother Qiao Xiuya dislikes him very much and wants to give her to him. The superior leader of the supply and marketing cooperative didn't want him to marry his son, so Su Jianping had been hesitating.

  Regarding this, Gu Shunhua had only one thought: It belongs to your uncle!

  At the moment, my heart was cold, but my face was even more smiling: "Brother Jianping, then you take a stroll slowly, I'll go back first."

  Su Jianping finally seized such an opportunity. How could he let Gu Shunhua go back like this? After all, there were so many people in the courtyard that it was difficult to speak alone.

  He hurriedly said: "Shunhua, I have something to say to you."

  Gu Shunhua: "Brother Jianping, just say it."