Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21 Beet

  When she was working in the mines in Inner Mongolia, she saw the educated youths she knew returning to the city in batches. She thought about going back to the city all the time, wishing she could spread her wings. Now that she is back in the city and looking at the coal coming out of their mines, she actually starts to miss it.

  After all, can we not miss this place where we have lived for eight years?

  Gu Yuehua patted a sack beside his feet: "Sister, this is what the driver comrade gave you. He said he would bring it here for you. It seems to be vegetables!"

  Gu Shunhua knew it at a glance: "It's beet, wait until we get back to share it!"

  Everyone turned around and headed towards the yard. The alley was narrow. At this time, there were people coming off work and school from time to time, as well as old men carrying mats. Naturally, it was difficult. They had to stop and give way from time to time, but fortunately, they finally arrived in front of the courtyard. .

  Gu Shunhua and others went to open the door, ready to go in and call someone.

  Who would have thought that as soon as he entered the door, he heard Qiao Xiuya still making irresponsible remarks: "Just wait and see, I'm leaving my words here. Coal is not so lucky to come in. Maybe something happened. Either the coal never left Inner Mongolia and people were teasing her, or the coal was cut off halfway to transport the coal. Is this a joke? Give me back a ton of coal? Say it's coming Just transport it here? Hire two mule carts? In the end, I'm afraid the donkey will break, and it will be a waste of time! And just like that, she is showing off everywhere, so big, people who don't know think she runs a coal factory!"

  As she said this, she saw that the faces of the people in front of her were a little strange. They all looked at her and behind her.

  She realized something, turned around, and saw Gu Shunhua Gu Duo'er and several others.

  Gu Duo'er felt angry and her temper was already rising: "Aunt Qiao, what kind of care are you taking, why can't you hear a good word from your mouth?"

  Gu Shunhua smiled and said: "Aunt Qiao is worried about us. It's all the time. Aunt Qiao doesn't even cook, nor does she know how to stay at home. She is here with her bags and worrying about our affairs. She just stares helplessly. Let's see if we can transport the coal, I've been picking shit for three years and I've never seen Aunt Qiao do so well, so thank you!"

  There was a smile on his face, his tone was gentle, and his words were all honorifics, but the way he said it was like he had been picking shit for three years, and the next sentence he said was that I have never seen a dung beetle like you!

  Qiao Xiuya has always been a respected figure in this large courtyard, but she was attacked by someone with a gun and a stick like this in front of her. She almost made a fuss on the spot, and shouted to Chen Cuiyue: "Cuiyue, look at you, my daughter, you have become so capable. Do you still want the old Li'er from Sijiucheng? Today we have to talk about it, what is she talking about?"

  But at this time, everyone had already heard the mules barking outside, and even Old Pantou shouted: "The coal is coming!"

  The old man's long-drawn shouts and the handlebar-style "oo-" sounds were intertwined, and everyone suddenly became excited.

  "The coal is coming? Did you really bring the coal here?"

  "Look, look, there's coal!"

  "The coal from Inner Mongolia is coming!"