Chapter 111-120

Chapter 111 Thirty Yuan

  In the twelfth lunar month, a guest came to the house. It was Gao Jun from the Wuyuan Mine.

  In fact, in the past few years, life has been better for the family. Whatever Gao Jun and the others needed in the mines in Inner Mongolia, whether it was medicine or anything else, Ren Jingnian and Gu Shunhua tried to buy and send it over, even if they couldn't get it. Come, talk to Lei Yongquan or others, and let's find a solution together.

  It's really a friendship that we worked together through thick and thin in the past. Life is getting better for everyone. Friends from the past are still working hard there, so they must be doing their best to help.

  Gao Jun and the others are also grateful. They have been in contact like this and their relationship is quite good.

  This time, Gao Jun's wife was ill. She said it was nephritis, but there was no cure in Inner Mongolia, so she wrote to Ren Jingnian.

  Ren Jingnian asked them to come to Beijing and live here.

  Gao Jun and his wife came all the way.

  Gao Jun's wife and Gu Shunhua are about the same age, but this time, when they met, Gu Shunhua was almost unrecognizable. Her face was very rough, there were white hairs on her forehead, and her body was so thin that it could be easily done by the wind. With the wind.

  Gu Shunhua almost cried when he saw it. We were all neighbors before. We have such a good relationship, but we haven't seen each other for three or four years. How come this happened!

  Gao Jun's wife also had red eyes: "When I got this disease, I didn't take it seriously at first, and the local hospital didn't check it out. I took Chinese medicine every day, but later I felt that it didn't work. They said you should go to Baotou and have a look. We couldn't do anything. I went to Baotou and had a check-up and found out it was nephritis. I took medicine for another two months, but it still didn't feel good. I'm really at my wits end. The child is still young. What do you think I should do in the future?"

  Gu Shunhua was naturally comforting. After comforting him, he cooked another table of dishes. He really put out all the delicious things he could find for Gao Jun's wife to taste.

  After dinner, Lei Yongquan and Chang Hui came over, and soon Wang Xinrui came too. Everyone came after hearing Ren Jingnian's letter. After seeing it, they were naturally filled with emotion and almost cried while hugging him. .

  When discussing Gao Jun's wife's illness, Lei Yongquan volunteered to find connections with the hospital. He had to find the best experts no matter what. As for everything else, everyone did their best.

  Even the money for medical treatment is helped by everyone, each sharing a little bit.

  Gao Jun's wife was grateful, and Gao Jun was also grateful: "Thanks to you, I have helped a lot in the past few years. If you hadn't been in Beijing, how could we have dared to come? We would have nothing to lose."

  Lei Yongquan: "Don't say anything. We are brothers. No matter where we go, we will never forget the suffering we suffered together in the past."

  When Gao Jun came over, he also tried to ask someone to get the coal. The freight was quite large. After it was shipped back, it was piled in the open space in the south of the courtyard.

  When Ren Jingnian had time, he asked several children to pick up some dry leaves and dry firewood, pile them up at home, and then started to burn the kang.

  When it is burning here, the heat will jump along the pipes in each house, and smoke will be emitted from the chimneys everywhere.

  In addition to my own children, there were also several other children in the alley. Everyone watched the fun and found it fun.