Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71 University Canteen

  Chen Lu was arrested and charged with stealing property.

  Although it is just an imitation of the Republic of China, it is still an artifact after all. Because it is a good imitation, it is worth twenty or thirty yuan. Twenty or thirty yuan is a person's monthly salary.

  The former spy was arrested on the charge of "stealing". Thinking about it, everyone still feels a little emotional.

  "She couldn't help but want to do something. She's not a good person anyway. It's best to catch her so she doesn't have to run around!"

  "Didn't she also pretend to be Shun Hua? This person has many ideas. Stealing things is a trivial matter!"

  But no matter what everyone said, Chen Lu became a thief anyway, and was arrested like this. As for the sentence, it depends on what happens later. According to what Mr. Pan heard, it is estimated that the sentence will be one or two years.

  Everyone was sighing after hearing this, but Gu Shunhua couldn't explain how she felt. Now, she is no longer worried about Chen Lu's influence on her.

  However, a girl's family became a thief and was sentenced to jail. Speaking of which, it was really her own fault. She thought she was so smart and resorted to a trick, but she was not found out in the end.

  It can be said that this era is like this. For basic necessities, food, housing, and transportation, you need a letter of introduction when you go out. You have to rely on food and supply for food and clothing. A person is too closely connected with society. What he wants to do is surrounded by a group of eyes. How can it be so easy?

  But another thing also made Gu Shunhua sigh. He knew that the bowl was not as valuable as he thought. It was a counterfeit from the Republic of China, which he had always been worried about.

  The bowl came back soon, and everyone joined in to see it. It looked really ordinary. It was a replica of the Republic of China. It might be worth twenty or thirty yuan, but it was just like that. Who would have thought that someone would do it for this? I became a thief for twenty or thirty yuan, and I was thrown into jail.

  "It sounds like you are short-sighted!"

  "I guess she thought it was true!"

  "How can this be true? Can you really feed cats there? Are you, Grandma Tong, such an ignorant person?"

  When everyone said this, they all burst out laughing. Thinking about it, if it was such a valuable thing, how could it be left there and used casually, without fear of being accidentally broken by a cat? Speaking of which, people still have to have a brain!

  But at this time, Grandma Tong called Gu Shunhua over: "Shunhua, I have to ask you for something."

  Gu Shunhua: "Grandma Tong, if you need anything, just ask."

  There was no bed in Grandma Tong's house, but an old kang. She took out a wooden box from the hole in the kang, opened the box, and found some old cotton wool stuffed inside. When she took out the cotton wool, it turned out to be a bowl.

  A bowl that was full of brilliance, but exactly the same as the one used to feed the cat.

  Grandma Tong looked at the bowl and sighed: "This is the old thing I saved."

  Looking at Grandma Tong's bowl, Gu Shunhua finally understood. After he understood it, he thought it was funny.

  Who would really feed such a precious thing to a cat? What if the cat knocks it over? People come and go, and what if it is stolen?