𝙶𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎

Draco Malfoy:
• You swiftly turn him over, positioning yourself on top as he meets your gaze with intensity.
• "What do you think you're doing? I don't fucking think so, you slut,"
• Draco deftly manoeuvres, reversing your positions as he asserts his control with a firm grasp on your neck whilst digging his knees into your spread thighs.
• A soft whimper escapes your lips, barely audible, as he leans in with a tantalizing closeness, his breath grazing your earlobe.
• "If you ever do anything like that again, you'll leave this room with my name carved in between your legs, got it?" He groans, reentering you.

Theodore Nott:
• You climb on top of him, ready to take charge, but he effortlessly turns the tables, flipping you back beneath him with ease.
• "You are hilarious. Do you think you are in control?
I don't fucking think so, you whore,"
• With a firm grip on your hips, Theo pushes you down, his weight pressing into your chest and pelvis, firmly pinning you in place.
• Your breath catches in a grunt as he exerts pressure, forcing your back down onto the mattress, his grip leaving you immobilized.
• "Such a bad girl, I'm in control. Just remember that," he snarls before putting himself back inside you.

Mattheo Riddle:
• As you climb on top, his eyes lock onto yours with a menacing intensity, silently conveying his authority and dominance.
• His hand closes around your neck, effortlessly flipping you onto all fours before delivering a powerful smack to your ass.
• "Fucking slut thinks she's in charge huh? Oh just you wait!" He exclaims.
• You release a strained moan, feeling the sharp sting as his hand makes contact with your ass, sending waves of pleasure coursing through you.
• "I'm gonna fuck you twice as hard, and you're gonna stay in this position like a good girl and take it," he says, letting out a deep guttural grunt as he enters you.

Enzo Berkshire:
• As you take the upper hand, his expression shifts to one of shock and disbelief, his eyes widening in astonishment as he watches you assert your dominance.
• "No chance of that happening. Get back down," he declares with a chuckle tinged with irritation, determined to assert his dominance once more.
• His hands firmly grasp your hips, lowering you back onto the bed, before he lavishes your tits with hickies.
• You moan, arching your back while wrapping your legs around his waist, drawing him closer to you.
• "I want to hear you scream my name while I fuck you hard" He says completely breathless, holding onto your thighs as he enters you.

Blaise Zabini:
• You straddle him confidently, but in a swift motion, he turns the tables, pinning you beneath him with his entire weight, leaving you unable to move.
• "Absolutely not, I'm the one who is fucking you," He says through gritted teeth.
• You chuckle and try to take charge again, but he grabs your hands and drags you over to the headboard with a determined grin.
• He restrains you with handcuffs, securing your wrists to the bedpost, then spreads my legs wide, leaving you entirely at his mercy.
• "You're my plaything, and you'll do exactly as I say, understand?" he says, his smile dripping with mischief as he teases your clit.

Tom Riddle:
• He relaxed his hold to adjust, giving you the opening you needed to take control and end up on top of him.
• "What's this? Disobedience? Wrong choice." he growls with intensity.
• His hand clamps around your neck, yanking you forcefully off the bed, causing you to crash onto your knees with a jolt.
• A loud whimper escapes you as he grips onto your hair tightly, his towering presence exuding an alluring dominance over you.
• "If you dare disobey me again," he growls with intense fervour, "you'll regret it. Now get my cock into your whore mouth and suck."