𝚆𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚖𝚎

Draco Malfoy:
• "What the fuck is that smell darling?
Come here," he says. He grabs your wrist and forces you to sit on his lap.
• Audibly groans as he aggressively sniffs your neck and begins to kiss and nibble you.
• Wraps his hand around the back of your head to pull you in closer, and instinctively bucks his hips.
• "Why do you smell so good? What the fuck is that? You're making me crazy," he says completely out of breath.
• He drags you back to his dorm and it gets a little more intense from there.

Theodore Nott:
• "Oh my god, what is that scent you're wearing amore mio?" he asks biting his lower lip and darting his eyes between yours.
• Backs you up into the bookcase and grabs your legs, wrapping them around his waist and kisses your neck slowly.
• Moans into your ear as his hips move against you.
• "You're making me crazy, I need you so badly right now," he whimpers, his eyes never leave yours as his hands travel all over your body.
• Starts stripping you right then and there and doesn't care if anyone sees the two of you.

Mattheo Riddle:
• "Princess, you smell so good today, is that new perfume?" he asks. He leans his head into the crook of your neck and takes a sniff.
• Makes out with you in the middle of class, using a lot more tongue than usual. He is starving for you.
• Squeezes your thigh tightly from under the desk and grits his teeth as he begins to pitch a tent
• "Fuck this, leave class with me? I can't handle this," he groans, his eyes completely dilated into black saucers.
• Picks you up bridal style when the teacher isn't looking, and takes you to a broom closet.

Enzo Berkshire:
• "Angel, that scent you have on is causing me some problems." he smirks, looking at you up and down giving you the "fuck me" eyes.
• Threads his fingers through your hair and shoves his tongue down your throat.
• Trails his lip over your neck and clavicle, while grabbing your ass.
• "Feel, I want you to feel what you've done to me," he groans, grabbing your hand and placing it down his trousers.
• Pleads with you to help him out and when you agree, you both run to his dorm.

Blaise Zabini:
• "God, you smell fucking divine, get over here," he says. He pulls your back towards his chest and wraps one hand around your throat while the other wraps around your waist.
• Inhales your scent sharply and groans low in your ear as he exhales.
• Grinds his cock on your ass and moans
"fuck," with a slight chuckle.
• "Baby girl, the things you do to me are fucking unreal," he says, turning you around to face him and he begins to kiss you aggressively.
• Lifts you over his shoulder and gives your ass a hard slap as you make your way back to his dorm.

Tom Riddle:
• "That scent. Why do you smell like that?
You've never smelled like that before what the fuck." he snarls out of frustration.
• Stares into your eyes menacingly before devouring your neck with his lips and teeth, leaving hickies.
• Lifts you up into a table and grabs your thong, tugging it off in one full wipe.
• "I can't control what I'm about to do next, so this is your only warning, doll." he growls into your ear and turns you around.
• Grabs a fistful of your hair and presses you down into the table forcefully.