𝟽 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗

This is in first person POV

Draco Malfoy:
As I sat with my friends and had a few drinks, we decided to play Spin the Bottle. I waited for my turn and saw Draco walking towards the group with his usual smirk. As he sat beside us, his eyes scanned the circle before finally resting on me. He stared at me intently from head to toe, but I chose to ignore him. When it was my turn, I gave the bottle a strong spin, my heart racing as I watched it twirl around before finally coming to a stop on Draco. "Well, would you look at that." his tone dripped with arrogance. I heaved a heavy sigh and rolled my eyes, but I knew the rules of the game. With a sense of reluctance, I slowly got up and made my way towards the closet, with Draco following closely behind. Once we entered the closet, Draco closed the door and locked it before turning around with a massive smirk on his face. He saunters towards me, his hands casually tucked into his pockets. With a playful glint in his eye, he bites his lower lip suggestively. "I must say, you look stunning in that tight little dress of yours," He chuckles. I couldn't help but roll my eyes and smile when he complimented me. Deep down, I loved it but didn't want to show it. "Well, I guess I like your suit, Malfoy," I remark, exuding confidence. He pins me against the wall of the broom closet, gradually closing in on me. His towering frame looms over me, making me feel slightly nervous. "You drive me fucking insane, I can't stand it." His eyes bore into mine with burning desire. He trials his hand up the inside of my thigh, and my breath catches; the tension is perceptible. In the heat of the moment, I crashed my lips onto his with a blazing intensity without a second thought. He deepens the kiss, his fingers edging close to my core. "Fuck, Draco--I." My voice trembles with need.
His hot kisses trail up and down my neck and shoulder, and he picks up my legs, wrapping them around his waist. Just as things were in motion, the locked door began to rattle. Time was up.

Theodore Nott:
Once I entered the party, I headed to the bar to grab a few drinks. That's when I noticed a group of people initiating a game of spin the bottle. Drawn in by the moment's excitement, I decided to join in the game. I sat down on the floor and caught sight of Theo sitting there as well. He stared at me amorously, his eyes scanning me from head to toe. After spinning the bottle, it landed on him, and without second-guessing, I got up from the floor and walked into the closet with him. He swiftly shut the door and hurried towards me, planting his tender lips onto mine.
"Theo, what are you doing?" I asked, furrowing my brows as I pulled away from the kiss. "Don't act like you don't want this; I see the way you look at me during class." He said, his grip tightening around my waist as he smirked. "I don't know what you're talking about, Theo. I never look at you during class. You must be imagining things." I scoffed at his accusation. "No? You don't think I notice you staring? Wearing your short little skirts, begging for my attention. Come on, bella, you make it so obvious that you want me. Just admit it." he chuckles. I remained silent when suddenly, he took hold of my hand and dragged me towards the table. "Theo, what—" he cuts me short. "Shhh, we only have." he looks at his watch. "3 minutes; I intend to make the most of it." He stood in between my legs and pulled me closer, threading his fingers through my hair as he kissed down my jawline. "I always love it when you wear those skirts; you're so tantalising." He chuckles, slowly reaching up my skirt and pulling down my thong. "Tell me you want this just as much as I do." Our gazes locked, and his eyes held a steady intensity as if they were searching for something deep within me. As I was about to respond, a knock interrupted us at the door. "Fuck off, we aren't done yet!" he bellowed in frustration.

Mattheo Riddle:
Pansy asked me to join in on a game of Spin the Bottle, and I decided to give it a go. As expected, Mattheo chose to sit directly in front of me, as he always found ways to provoke me. He gave me a flirtatious wink before grabbing the bottle and slowly spinning it, all the while maintaining eye contact with me. The bottle finally came to a halt, and to no one's surprise, it landed on me. Mattheo sprang to his feet and approached me, extending his hand. "How about it then, princess?" He grins mischievously. I got up from the floor, rolled my eyes, and sighed in annoyance. Then, I walked past him and headed straight to the broom closet. "God, you're so hot when you're sassy." He chuckled. After he shut the door, I immediately crossed my arms and pursed my lips in frustration. "You knew the bottle would land on me. Didn't you?" I asked. He lowers his head and releases a sardonic chuckle. "Obviously."
"Ok, well, nothing is gonna happen, so I'd prefer if you stood over there while I stay by the door until we wait for the timer to run out." I released a heavy sigh.
"What if I don't want to?" He flashes a mischievous smile. As I stand there frozen, he gradually inches closer to me, his chestnut brown curls cascading over his forehead. "Stop it." I feel a sudden hitch in my breath as he locks his gaze with mine. "Do you know how many times I've imagined ripping your clothes off and having my way with you? Countless times," he admits, his body pressing against mine. I could feel the warmth emanating from him, and my breathing accelerated. He placed his hand around the nape of my neck and pushed me against his lips. I lost all control.
My hands instinctively found their way to his cheeks, and I melted into him. Mattheo pulls up my dress and moved my panties to the side, and the door suddenly creaked open behind me. He kicked it shut with his foot and secured it with a lock. "I'm not done with you yet." he groans.