𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗

Draco Malfoy:
As Draco and I's tentative relationship began to blossom, we had already shared a handful of passionate nights that left indelible marks on my memory. As the morning sun warms my room through the window, I feel a sense of comfort and peace. I roused from sleep and dressed quietly. With a smile tugging at my lips, I strolled towards his dormitory, pondering the chance he might fancy grabbing breakfast with me. Stepping into the quiet corridors of Hogwarts, I made my way to Draco's dorm. When I arrived at his door, I hesitated for a moment, taking a deep breath, feeling the anticipation building within me. I softly exhaled, gently knocked on the door, and patiently waited for a response. As the door creaked open, my pulse quickened at the sight of him stepping out, accompanied by another girl. A surge of mixed emotions flooded over me. "Can we help you?" he asked, his eyebrow raised inquisitively, his hands wrapped securely around her tiny waist. Their gazes met mine, both wearing expressions that betrayed nothing. "No, I'm sorry. Wrong dorm room." I forced a smile, masking the ache inside.

Theodore Nott:
As the morning sun filtered through the blinds, I instinctively reached for my phone, only to be met with a deafening silence from Theo. It had been three days since we last spoke, and his increasing distance over the past few weeks was starting to make me anxious. I got out of bed and followed my usual morning routine, showering and putting on my uniform before heading out of my dorm towards class. As I walked down the crowded hallway, I caught sight of Theo in the distance. He was grinning, joking around, and showing affection to another girl. As I walked over to confront him, he let out a noticeable sigh, rolled his eyes, and pulled me to one side. "Theo, who the fuck is she? And why have you been avoiding me?" I demanded, feeling my breath quicken with anger. "Are you dense? She's my girlfriend and has been for a long time," he smirks, his tone laced with amusement. "Your what? Theo, what about us, I thought-" he cuts me short. "We didn't exist, you were just a body to me." He stated flatly before turning and walking back to the girl. "Baby, who was that?" she asked. "Just a random, Tesoro." he chuckles and walks past me without a second glance. He used to call me that.

Mattheo Riddle:
As Slytherin soared to victory in the Quidditch match, my heart brimmed with joy. Seeing Mattheo's hard work pay off filled me with pride, knowing how diligently he had trained in the preceding months. Our connection was flourishing, and things were going smoothly, so I looked forward to catching up with him on the field as he had requested before the game. Descending from the roaring stands with excitement, my anticipation waned as I rushed onto the field, only to witness him making out with another girl. With her sun-kissed, flowing blonde hair and a skirt that hugged her curves, she radiated an undeniable air of beauty. I couldn't help but notice their familiarity, hinting at a long-term relationship. It starkly contrasted Mattheo's reserved behaviour towards me in public. My heart pounded, and a wave of nausea washed over me as his gaze met mine. Tears welled up in my eyes, threatening to spill over as the reality of the situation hit me like a ton of bricks. I left the field that day, utterly shattered and consumed by heartbreak.

Enzo Berkshire:
Enzo and I had been seeing each other for the past few months. Our routine involved meeting up at the boat ramp by the black lake every Friday, where we'd unwind and chat about school, friends, and our relationship. It was Sunday evening; I finished my dinner in the Great Hall and chose to venture to the black lake solo, craving a moment of serenity to enjoy the sunset. Approaching the boat ramp, I stumbled upon a sight that shattered my heart: Enzo frolicking in the lake with another girl, their laughter echoing across the water as they indulged in their intimacy. My pulse quickened, and a lump lodged itself in my throat as I sought refuge behind a nearby oak tree, a silent witness to their affectionate display. As I observed them, an overwhelming wave of sadness crashed into me, as if a tsunami had struck my chest, leaving me breathless and adrift in a sea of despair. "You know how much I love you, right?" he tells her. "I know, babe, I love you too." she giggled, embracing him tightly. Unable to restrain the tears, I hurried back inside, unable to stem the tide of emotions consuming me.

Blaise Zabini:
I was all dolled up by 7pm, ready to celebrate my birthday with my friends. They had arranged a party for me in the common room, and I was excited for the night ahead. I found it strange not to have heard from Blaise all day. Despite his recent distance, I tried not to let it bother me, chalking it up to his busy schedule with studying. As I walked into the common room, the loud music and cheers from the crowd overwhelmed me, all shouting "Happy Birthday!" in unison. Amidst the exuberant crowd, I searched for Blaise, the one person I desperately wanted to see, but he wasn't there. An hour later, craving some fresh air, I ventured outside, only to be met with the disheartening sight of Blaise entangled with a Ravenclaw girl against the castle wall. "What the fuck!" I yelled. Blaise turned his head and gave me a look of surprise when he saw me. He tilted his head and widened his eyes as if he hadn't expected me to be there. Tears streamed down my cheeks, streaking my make-up, as I hurried back indoors-the absence of his pursuit a painful confirmation of his indifference.

Tom Riddle:
After class was dismissed, I returned to the Slytherin common room, settling by the crackling fire to tackle overdue homework. Tom had promised to join me for a study session, but as the minutes stretched into an hour, there was still no sign of him. I gathered my belongings and made my way to his dorm room, hopeful to see him there. However, his room was empty, leaving no trace of him. As I pondered where else he could be, it struck me that the library was the most logical option. A faint sound caught my attention as I neared the library's imposing wooden door. It was slightly ajar, and through the gap, I could hear the melodic strains of classical music mingled with a woman's soft moans. As I stole a glance inside, I gasped in shock as the scene unfolded before me. A tall brunette woman was bent over a table, with Tom standing closely behind her. Tom's head snapped towards the door when he heard my gasp, but I was frozen. Anger surged within me, causing my breath to quicken, while his gaze remained fixed on mine, unyielding and unwavering, while he fucks her. Sadness boiled within me, threatening to overflow. I collapsed against the door, tears streaming down my cheeks, coming to terms with the brutal reality that I was just an afterthought in his world